Verastar
Verastar Employee Review

Horrible place to work

26 August 2020
Management were a bunch of goons.
No job security, full of kids who didn’t know what they were doing, this place goes through employees, every week they’re hiring as the last lot just leave within a week.
Pros
Cons
Everything.
20 July 2020
Lead Generator (Former Employee) - Manchester
During my time at verastar I had amazing support and help towards all lifetime achievements I would recommend working at verastar for anyone amazing staff
24 August 2020
Hi,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

Its great to hear you our enjoying our new building and have had such a positive experience working at Verastar!

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future
6 July 2020
Sales advisor (Former Employee) - Manchester
I worked there for a while, it was overall a good experience and did help me grow and met some nice people. But some newcomers start at a higher wage then others when all of you have similar or more experience and some of the employees make you feel uncomfortable and pressure you to do really well when the training they give is lacking strength. They give a one pitch works for everyone approach but that is not the case and people have individual differences which they don't take account for.
Pros
People
Cons
Management and System
24 August 2020
We appreciate the time you have taken to leave a review,

Working in such a fast-paced environment we recognise it can be a stressful environment at times, but we do try to find a balance by creating a fun and friendly environment and making sure our staff are supported.
21 January 2020
Lead Generator (Current Employee) - Manchester, Greater Manchester
Fun place to work, you can ask management any questions and they will help you. They have a 12 week progressive plan with 1-1 weekly coaching sessions to further develop your career at verastar.
22 January 2020
Hi,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review

We are pleased you are enjoying your time at Verastar. Ensuring our staff have a positive and friendly working environment is key, as well as ensuring they are provided with enough support and guidance to reach their full potential.

Keep up the great work!