Verastar
Verastar Employee Review

****Avoid like the plague****

5 September 2020
Well where do I start with my review. In working 20 something years I can honestly say this is the worst company I have ever worked for. Zero interest in its people, stuck in the 80s/90s working environment. Its all about the sales. Managers are not interested at all, one in particular from the east of Scotland is nothing short of a bully. Picks on people constantly. Seen on numerous occasions people running out crying. Not only does this company not care about its people but has zero interest in customers, all about the £££. Hr debt is one person!! And when I told them I was leaving was told by ops manager as you haven't given notice this will effect your final pay, I couldny believe it. Please find something else its not worth it.
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Cons
Verastar is a Con
6 February 2020
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) - Sale
I have worked for Verastar for almost a year and really enjoy it also, we have just moved to a beautiful building with parking, gym, cafe and bar, which is amazing in comparison to the last building. The majority of the Managers are really suppotive whenever I’ve had any issues.
14 February 2020
Hi,We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.Its great to hear you our enjoying our new building and have had such a positive experience working at Verastar! Keep up the great work.
6 January 2020
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) - Manchester
This is the worst place I have ever worked. It is very much a school environment, no talking to each other, not food whatsoever at desks. The job security is horrific, you got to work everyday wondering if you will still have job. Please avoid and take any other job over this.
Pros
Going home
Cons
14 January 2020
We are always looking at way to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to look into the issues you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@verastar.co.uk)
3 December 2019
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) - Northenden
Most of my training group were promised roles at interview and training - then given absolutely different roles after training . This is a 1980's stuck in the past call centre. All sales focused no matter what role you apply for. Lots of fake figures float around too.No noise reduction and managers shout loudly all over pushing for a pitch or sale whilst your on the calls !!!So embarrasing !
20 December 2019
Thank you for leaving your review,We are sorry to hear of your negative experience whilst working with Verastar as we endeavor to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working with us. We are always looking at ways to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to look into the points you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@verastar.co.uk) We would like to thank you for your service.
  1. ****Avoid like the plague****