Verastar

Verastar Employee Reviews

Worst experience of my life
Manager (Former Employee) –  Northenden15 December 2019
They are not very clear on what they
Expect or want until you already haven’t done it. Coaching and training poor and scare people into performing rather than coaching them. Business practices themselves must border on illegal and they have been reported to several agency’s and regulators as a result of this. If you want to keep your mental health and self respect look anywhere else.
Misold positions that dont exist
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Northenden3 December 2019
Most of my training group were promised roles at interview and training - then given absolutely different roles after training . This is a 1980's stuck in the past call centre. All sales focused no matter what role you apply for. Lots of fake figures float around too.No noise reduction and managers shout loudly all over pushing for a pitch or sale whilst your on the calls !!!So embarrasing !
Not worth it
Manager (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester10 November 2019
Low paid job for the hours required. Current they are looking to reduce the hours. But your going to have to sacrifice your pay. Not worth getting involved as the only reason to stay is the people you work with. But this comes at a great cost to your mental health and your family life due to stress. Seriously not worth it. Take this from Someone with over 10 years at the company. I sincerely wish I left once I gained the knowledge to go somewhere better.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Working in such a fast-paced environment we recognise it can be a stressful environment at times, but we do try to find a balance by creating a fun and friendly environment and making sure our staff are supported.

We are always looking at ways to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to look into the points you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@verastar.co.uk)

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future

New Starter
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Northenden7 November 2019
Very good atmosphere to work in with all management pushing and supporting you to achieve and excel guiding you thought the training scheme making you feel part of the team and settle really well

Hi,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review

We are pleased you are enjoying your time at Verastar. Ensuring our staff have a positive and friendly working environment is key, as well as ensuring they are provided with enough support and guidance to reach their full potential.

Keep up the great work!

New starter at kinex
Sale Associate (Current Employee) –  Northenden7 November 2019
Excellent company really supportive and will support anyone with the will to learn skills and excel within this environment and build team work through work social gatherings monthly on the company

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

It is great to hear you are benefiting from the support and training we pride ourselves on

Rewarding
Telesales agent (Current Employee) –  Northenden7 November 2019
I joined Kinex with no prior telesales experience, I couldn't even speak on the phone because it would make me feel awkward. I started off generating leads, the support given helped me in order to progress as I got promoted and now I cross sell telecoms and broadband to existing customers. It's fast paced but very rewarding and I've gained so much experience too. Would recommend

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Maintaining our fun environment, as well as focusing on the development, training and progression of staff is always at the forefront of our minds. It is great to hear how this has helped you to progress

Overall experience
Call Centre Advisor (Former Employee) –  Wythenshawe, Cheshire7 November 2019
Expected to arrive 30 minutes early (un-paid) for a meeting 8:30- 5:30 Monday to Friday is long hours to get paid low salary. Managers are calm just the pay is low for the hours you put in and if you don’t hit the high targets you can lose you’re job any second.
Good place too work with a various age groups giving everyone a chance
Lead Generator (Former Employee) –  Northenden7 November 2019
The mangers have a good laugh and joke with us all too lighten the mood with a friendly environment giving everyone a chance too be the best they could and weekly one 2 ones too improve your performance. Good working hours still have time too have a social life after work and weekends

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

It is great to hear you are enjoying the working environment. We are also happy that we do give our staff a good work/life balance with the working hours we provide; it's lovely to see that you agree.

Telesales (Current Employee) –  Northenden7 November 2019
Good place to work. Fun atmosphere and friendly staff. Uncapped commission and prizes throughout the year and good work socials. Easy to progress with the company.

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. It's lovely to hear you enjoy the vibrant working environment and are benefiting from our uncapped commission structure.

Keep up the great work :)

A good place to work and great environment
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Northenden7 November 2019
Get along with everyone in the place of work. I would recommend anyone to work here that has a great environment. Management is alright but to be honest I don’t think everyone would get along

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

It is great to hear you are enjoying the fun working environment we pride ourselves on and have such a positive working relationship with your team.

Good work place
Lead Generator (Current Employee) –  Northenden7 November 2019
Management is to a high standard, give you the help you need and training!
Good progression scheme, daily incentives, normal hours & second time working for the company !

Hi

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

Maintaining our fun environment, as well as focusing on the development, training and progression of staff is always at the forefront of our minds!

Kinex Northenden- Sales
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Northenden7 November 2019
Working at kinex is a very friendly place to work, I’ve worked here now for 4 months and it has been relaxed. Management is very understanding but do want people to put work effort in.

Hi,

Thank you for leaving a review, it is great to hear you have a positive working relationship with your team.

Keep up the great work! :)

Kinex Northernden
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Northenden7 November 2019
Very friendly place to work and we tend to work as a team across the board but management is somewhat helpful to a certain extent, I think it’s disgusting that as a company they have no parking for there employers and they have to park on road and in front of people houses.

Hi,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review, it is great to hear you have found it a friendly environment.

We hope you enjoy the new office that the Northenden site are moving to which does offer onsite parking.

Kind regards,
Kinex

Good atmosphere in the office
Lead Generator (Current Employee) –  Northenden7 November 2019
Good job , too much pressure sometimes but good atmosphere and a really fun place to work.

Good management and good people
Will recommend this job

Okay
Lead Generator (Current Employee) –  Northenden7 November 2019
Difficult environment but staff are generally very likeable. No job security and you will be removed with little to no notice or support. However whilst you are in the job hard work is recognised as are results from your hard work. Management difficult to deal with unless you genuinely need support and then they are helpful to an extent.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are sorry to hear of your negative experience as we endeavor to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience whilst working with us.

We are always looking at ways to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@Kinex.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised.

Good job
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Northenden7 November 2019
Relaxed easy place to work, exiting job role as the better you do the more money you can make so it is in your own hands.
Management are great and have a laugh with the workers, not a boring place to work at all, weekends off is great and daily meetings with the team to see where we are doing well or areas to improve.

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

It is great to hear you are enjoying your time with us and are finding the workplace a fun place to be!

Keep up the great work

Good place to work with friendly staff.
Lead Generator (Current Employee) –  Northenden7 November 2019
If you're looking for a job with good advancement opportunities, a place for you to get uncapped commission and a friendly environment who encourage you to do well then Kinex is a good place to work. With staff that are willing to help you improve your phone skills and how to build your rapport, it is a good place to build your sales experience.

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it is great to hear about your positive experience with us. We are pleased to hear of how you are enjoying your time and are progressing your skills

Keep up the great work

Great and fun environment to work at
Lead Generator (Current Employee) –  Northenden7 November 2019
Good environment and you control your salary. Interview was very quick and gave us an understand about the businesses. We play games regularly to motivate us.

Hi,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review - it is great to hear you are enjoying your time with us. Keep up the great work :)

Dreadful place to work
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Hamilton6 November 2019
useless they don't have a clue about how to manage or about the job the staff do, so when a member of staff does ask for help, the response is I don't know and tell you to ask someone else or they'll go ask someone, only thing the managers are good at is banging on about leads! Services that they provide are rubbish, 90% of the calls are about the rubbish broadband. Please if you value your mental health then please stay away
Pros
Coffee and tea

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience as a Customer Service Advisor, as we endeavour to ensure all of our representatives have a positive experience selling our products.

We are always looking at way to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to look into the issues you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@verastar.co.uk)

Kind regards,
Verastar

Good
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manchester21 October 2019
Good working environment very good training and get paid for it management good but high targets every day. Brakes arent very long but get 3 a day. Good colleges