Venturi Group

Venturi Group Employee Reviews

United Kingdom6 reviews
I have recently been given a job as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Venturi Group. The interview process was quick and accommodating. Before being given the job I lived about 2 hours away and Venturi ensured that the time of my in-person interview included sufficient travel time. Everybody in the interview process and office were very friendly.
I have recently been offered a recruitment consultant (trainee) role with Venturi and have been very impressed with the interview process. The process initially began with a phone call screening, which was quickly followed by an initial meeting with one of the managers and then a more formal second stage interview at the office, in which i had to present and answer questions. I have been very impressed with the speed of the employment process and the communication throughout. I very much enjoyed going to the office to meet current employees and see the set up of the company. I am very excited to begin working here and would definitely recommend!
The team is super friendly, everyone is very eager to help the newly employed and the training provided is top notch. AND the management is super professional yet accessible and supportive.
Everyone from directors, managers to trainees is helpful and lovely. in such a cutthroat industry it is lovely to be supported by your fellow workforce.
I have been at venturi for around 6 months now and it has been the best experience of my life.

I wake up in the morning and can't wait to come to work due to the family-oriented environment and the endless Career opportunities and progression, whether that be frequent promotional days or up to 40% commission!

For me the best thing about Venturi is that there is no limits to your success and you are surrounded by like minded people who all believe this.
Pros
Culture, Training
The people I work with really do make Venturi what it is... an incredible place to work! Support and encouragement are both provided constantly, and management couldn't make more of an effort to Venturi the best place to work.

Venturi's progression program and commission structure are as strong as any and they both really provide a platform to grow as an individual, quickly progressing to earn more money in a more senior role within the business.
Cons
No cons I love everything about this job and company