Venturi Group Employee Reviews

Exceptional team atmosphere
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Wilmslow, Cheshire17 September 2019
The team is super friendly, everyone is very eager to help the newly employed and the training provided is top notch. AND the management is super professional yet accessible and supportive.
Venturi is award winning for a reason
anom (Former Employee) –  Wilmslow, Cheshire20 August 2018
Everyone from directors, managers to trainees is helpful and lovely. in such a cutthroat industry it is lovely to be supported by your fellow workforce.
Best company to work for!
Associate Consultant (Current Employee) –  Wilmslow11 May 2017
I have been at venturi for around 6 months now and it has been the best experience of my life.

I wake up in the morning and can't wait to come to work due to the family-oriented environment and the endless Career opportunities and progression, whether that be frequent promotional days or up to 40% commission!

For me the best thing about Venturi is that there is no limits to your success and you are surrounded by like minded people who all believe this.
Pros
Culture, Training
Great Company and
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Wilmslow11 May 2017
The people I work with really do make Venturi what it is... an incredible place to work! Support and encouragement are both provided constantly, and management couldn't make more of an effort to Venturi the best place to work.

Venturi's progression program and commission structure are as strong as any and they both really provide a platform to grow as an individual, quickly progressing to earn more money in a more senior role within the business.
Cons
No cons I love everything about this job and company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Venturi Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Venturi Group Reviews by Location