Vaultex

Vaultex Employee Reviews

United Kingdom73 reviews
very target orientated (appraisals are based on this), so talking & interacting frowned upon. very often you feel you have to do overtime (even though it is 'optional') to get the work done on time & by the deadlines.
nice place to work, but some people are treated differently to others, which can get annoying
9 June 2020
Hi and thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, it really helps us to look at development areas and focus on continuous improvement.
We understand that due to the nature of our business there are targets to meet which can mean busier spells.

A big focus for us is ensuring all of our staff are treated equally and enjoy work so we will take your comments on board going forward.

Wishing you all the best for the future.
Great place to work, people are nice to work with, I would say day shift B is the better shift from day shift A but the managers in day shift A are better than B
Pros
Great co- workers, work-life balance
Cons
Long shifts
Some institutionalized unfriendly staff
Management who have no idea how real world modern companies work

Awful pay and conditions

Antiquated processes and systems

Fake senior managers

Declining industry

Avoid at all costs
16 April 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry that you didn't have a great experience with us.

We are committed to creating a comfortable, transparent and collaborative environment for all our employees so we are disappointed to hear of your experiences.

We would like to wish you all the best for the future.
Fun and productive place to work management are fun and friendly to work with quite laid back as you can eat and listen to music why you work which is good enjoyable place to work
16 March 2020
Hi and thanks for taking the time out to leave a review - we are glad you are enjoying your time at Vaultex and we hope this continues!
Worked in Dagenham night shift fast paced. Unfortunately I had to leave the job as night shift was making me not have a life out work with myself or family.
10 March 2020
Hi and thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We hope you have found something that suits your requirements and would like to wish you all the best for the future.
The new IT management, with the help of the HR department sacked half the department because we did not fit in with the company plan. Appauling behaviour for any company. Now working with a competition with better salary and much more respect.

Avoid this company at all costs.
23 January 2020

We would like to wish you all the best for the future.
Awful place to work, management does not care about employees, no chance to progress if your face don't fit, poor salary, bad culture.
Managers don't have skills to deal with people issues, level of frustration amongst stuff is very high.
9 January 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is much appreciated and sorry that you haven't had an entirely positive experience.

Please be assured that Vaultex are committed to offering employees benefits such as development opportunities and structured training. We are a living wage company and strive to ensure our employees receive a fair days pay.

Your feedback will enable us to improve as a company. I like to wish you all the best for the future.
I worked on a trial project with a consortium of 3 banks, I learned how make constructive,effective decisions as I was a lone worker. management are fully engaged and motivated , rewards when reach target. hardest part was adapting to working on own and making decisions effectively.
Pros
motivated and kept engaged with rewards when reaching target
Cons
lone working
9 January 2020
Hi and thank you for taking the time to leave a review we really appreciate it. We are glad that your experience was a positive one! Wishing you all the best for the future.
Apart from working at Vaultex I worked for the Post Ofgice from 1977-2014 ( 37 years ) all Cudtomer based on the main High Street and within that time I had a desk job on Admin for 7 years too. I would say I’m a good worker , a team player and would get on easily with everyone and anyone .
9 January 2020
Hi and thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we wish you all the best for the future.
No access to the outside world (no windows/no phones) for the duration of your shift which can be up for 12 hours (apart from the odd 15min break) which is understandable due to the security nature of the organisation. Worked there for 10 years it was initially named Securitas then Loomis for a few months before it became Vaulted. Had a horrible branch manager in the latter years who would shout, abuse and threaten his way out of a problem. Wish I could meet him at a dark alley way.
2 October 2019
Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave a review we really appreciate it. As you say, due to the nature of our business we have to ensure we are highly secure.

We are sorry your experience was not entirely positive. We strive to ensure our workforce get a positive experience from their time here.

We will review your comments and take these away and feedback will enable us to improve and would like to wish you all the best for the future.
There is a poor culture in the workplace driven by senior management who cannot agree ona standard way forward. Given this is the banking sector firm very poor.
17 October 2019

We are sorry that your experience was not entirely positive. We strive to ensure our workforce get a positive experience from their time here.

We will review your comments and take these away, feedback will enable us to improve and would like to wish you all the best for the future.
They undergone transition from Sequential -Waterfall type of SDLC to Iterative- Agile which brings a shift in culture which is challenging and exciting place to work
2 October 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Employee feedback is extremely important to Vaultex and we are pleased to read about the positive experiences you have had with us.
As you start for the company you are given the belief that you'll be looked after as well as given ample opportunity to advance. Not to mention reward for hard work or new ideas.

After spending many years in the company I can confirm that these are pretty much lies, their rules only apply to the lower paid workers while the higher ups are given much more freedom. As well as being given access to a company intranet which might as well be written by the daily mail with the amount of editing done.

Many of the processes have been set up so that you'll fail no matter what you do.

Even though there has been a pay rise every year it's pretty much kept at a level where you can survive and to get a higher increase is almost impossible to achieve given that the targets are highly affected by bad leadership and their decisions.

Many of the promotions given are given to people who cannot do the job resulting in many of them just trying to cover mistakes they have done.

Any ideas you have to better the workplace are pretty much ignored and then a few years later are repeated by them as if it were their own idea, not giving any credit to the original person.

The hardest part of this job is the repetitiveness of sitting in a very uncomfortable seating arrangement.

If you do decide to work for this company be warned to trust only in yourself for management and coworkers will regularly drop you in it just to cover their own hides.

And even though they do have a "Christmas party" every year it is almost exclusively either overpriced/ very bad food
Pros
some free outings during the year
Cons
Bad management
17 October 2019
Hello and thank you for taking time to leave a review and apologies that your experience hasn’t been entirely positive, we take your comments on board.

We offer bonus schemes that recognise the creative and inspirational employees who make a major difference to the way Vaultex works, whether through sheer hard work or with a great new idea.

Vaultex are a living wage company and offer employees a wage that is high enough to maintain a normal standard of living.

We will review your comments and take these away, feedback will enable us to improve going forward.

We would like to wish you all the best for the future.
Worked here for almost 5 years and a typical shift was doing the exact same thing for 9 hours 15 minutes. More like taking part in a test pattern than doing anything worthwhile. Morale was rock bottom with most staff being senior and simply waiting to retire, while younger folks were frustrated with the monotony and lack of job progression leading to potential mutiny and jailbreak enmass.

Management was a joke, from reprimanding people for talking to each other while processing and engaging some braincells, to restricting visits to the water machine: God forbid we keep the staff hydrated enough to actually socialise.

Long night shifts prevented any kind of social life, while also seeing to a clear divide between the night and day staff. Every shift start was a 'who blames who for what' episode. Caused clear health issues overtime with almost all staff involved in the place, from lack of sunlight, migraines from constant screen staring, muscle and back pain for sitting for so long, or slow onset psychosis from sheer boredom, constant radio repeats every darn shift, and management stupidity.

Simply not paid enough for the job. If you want your braincells dead, go call Vaultex Zed.

Tl;dr:

Job is mind-numbing.

No career progress.

Disaffected management.

Constant finger pointing.

Poor pay.

One pro:

Free coffee. Drink enough and you might get a free trip out of work to go to hospital.
17 October 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is much appreciated.You have raised some points that we will take away and assess.

Please be assured that Vaultex are committed to offering employees benefits such as development opportunities and structured training, along with lots of others benefits.

For the short period I worked here, I found that the night staff and Management were very helpful. Training was excellent and opportunity for progress was great. Loved that you work at different stations on one shift.
17 October 2019
Hello and thank you so much for your positive review it means a lot.

It is so good to hear that you had a great experience with us, we hope to keep offering this support to all of our employees.

Good luck with your future endeavours and we wish you all the best!
Stand at a machine or sit at a desk and process cash and credit customers.
Every note counts because it belongs to someone, because of this attention to detail is key.

The process require precise management for a quick and effective planning.

Our work place culture is very secure working under a camera security system, but offers a relaxed environment to allow focus on work.

Concentration is key to reduce error or mistake as we work to a high level of customer satisfaction.

Our companies policy on team bonding and charitable work, and the importance of work engagement.
Pros
Job security.
Cons
High level of focus needed.
17 October 2019
Thank you for leaving a review, we really value your feedback.
Very nice place to work but very stressful job, it invovles a lot of heavy lifting,, day shift and night shift available, always on the go from starting work to going home.
Hi

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we value your feedback. We agree, our people are great!
i wasnt with vaultex for a long time but the time spent their was amazing long shifts but always fun never a dull day. music and friends what more can you ask for.
Pros
short days spent at work
Cons
long hours but worth it
Hi

Thanks for leaving a review and it's great that you have had a positive experience working at Vaultex.

We would like to wish you all the best for the future.
I loved working in the warehouse good atmosphere training was very suitable good team work and courses was very essential management was very helpful during my stay there visitors were very impressed at the standard of work involved getting invoved in work leisures as of out of work activities like sports days out which keeps us all togeather
17 October 2019
Hello and thank you for your review, we're really glad working at Vaultex was an enjoyable experience for you.
17 October 2019
Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

It is so good to hear that you have had a great experience with us and we agree! We offer employees a wide range of training, and there is a real focus on employee engagement.

All the best.
Very boring and cash industry in declining. A lot of people moan all the time, or speak their own language and nothing gets done. Enjoyed it at first but cash industry in declining, I need job security
Pros
Free hot drinks
17 October 2019
Hello and thank you for leaving a review.

Apologies that your time at Vaultex wasn't entirely positive and we will take your comments on board.
17 October 2019

We are sorry your experience was not entirely positive and we will take your comments on board. We strive to ensure our workforce get a positive experience from their time here.
•Commitment to excellence. ...
•Open and honest communication. ...

•Cooperation, support, and empowerment. ...

•Sense of humor. ...

•Compassion, respect, and understanding. ...

•Flexibility. ...

•Positive reinforcement. ...

•Emphasis on health, family, and environment.