Vp plc Employee Review

well established company
Leading Hand, Foreman, Project co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  National19 October 2013
long hours, driving , I learned about customer relations, skills involved in the job, it skills, I worked well with others, or alone, the hardest part about the job was the time spent away from home, the enjoyable part was the satisfaction of leaving customers happy.
Pros
the relationship with co workers
Cons
Long hours, driving long distances

Other Vp plc Employee Reviews

Total disgrace of a company
Branch Assistant/ dogs body/scud book (Former Employee) –  Paisley, Renfrewshire5 April 2019
Above branch management level the rest of the sooo called human beings are a joke a total joke. They care for no one and nothing other than lining their pockets..
Regional directors think they own you and believe that the staff owe them thanks for giving you a rubbishjob with no prospects or respect. Your treated like a nothing and spoke to when they can be botheredpassing the time of day with you. Hard work, loyalty, dedication, good time keeping are all NOT REWARDED!!!!
DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND DO NOT WORK FOR THIS SHAMBOLIC COWBOY OUTFIT
Pros
Cons
Everyone above branch manager
Stable expanding business
Training Solutions Manager (Current Employee) –  Wellingborough3 April 2019
ESS Safeforce has been great to me so I could not fault them in anyway.

They are a fast growing company with a lot to offer as being part of the VP Plc group.
Pros
Job security
Cons
N/a