Vp plc Employee Review

Good company
Temporary gardening assistant (Former Employee) –  West London, Greater London6 December 2016
I was employed on a temporary basis to support a team on a return to work scheme. The line-managers were pleasant people, helpful and very patient as mentors to the trainees. I only spent a couple of weeks there but those on the scheme could acquire useful assets for their CVs; training, experience,certification and references. It seemed like a good place to work.
Pros
Straight forward work
Cons
Trainees did not all put in the effort

Other Vp plc Employee Reviews

Total disgrace of a company
Branch Assistant/ dogs body/scud book (Former Employee) –  Paisley, Renfrewshire5 April 2019
Above branch management level the rest of the sooo called human beings are a joke a total joke. They care for no one and nothing other than lining their pockets..
Regional directors think they own you and believe that the staff owe them thanks for giving you a rubbishjob with no prospects or respect. Your treated like a nothing and spoke to when they can be botheredpassing the time of day with you. Hard work, loyalty, dedication, good time keeping are all NOT REWARDED!!!!
DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND DO NOT WORK FOR THIS SHAMBOLIC COWBOY OUTFIT
Pros
Cons
Everyone above branch manager
Stable expanding business
Training Solutions Manager (Current Employee) –  Wellingborough3 April 2019
ESS Safeforce has been great to me so I could not fault them in anyway.

They are a fast growing company with a lot to offer as being part of the VP Plc group.
Pros
Job security
Cons
N/a