Vp plc Employee Review

Inexperienced management
Rail small tools fitter (Current Employee) –  London24 August 2016
Torrent is a small minded company that likes to force you into giving up your weekends by paying a derisory wage Monday to Friday, it completely ignores any work/life balance by doing this. The management belong in the 70's with its 'our way is best even if your idea is better' policy. This aside from the overtime being handed out to the managements 'friends' first.
Pros
I kept my previous contract under tupe
Cons
Discrimination, low wage

Other Vp plc Employee Reviews

Total disgrace of a company
Branch Assistant/ dogs body/scud book (Former Employee) –  Paisley, Renfrewshire5 April 2019
Above branch management level the rest of the sooo called human beings are a joke a total joke. They care for no one and nothing other than lining their pockets..
Regional directors think they own you and believe that the staff owe them thanks for giving you a rubbishjob with no prospects or respect. Your treated like a nothing and spoke to when they can be botheredpassing the time of day with you. Hard work, loyalty, dedication, good time keeping are all NOT REWARDED!!!!
DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND DO NOT WORK FOR THIS SHAMBOLIC COWBOY OUTFIT
Pros
Cons
Everyone above branch manager
Stable expanding business
Training Solutions Manager (Current Employee) –  Wellingborough3 April 2019
ESS Safeforce has been great to me so I could not fault them in anyway.

They are a fast growing company with a lot to offer as being part of the VP Plc group.
Pros
Job security
Cons
N/a