Vp plc Employee Review

No future opportunites
Hire Controller (Current Employee) –  Wellingborough, ENG28 May 2015
I enjoyed working at ESS Safeforce, but I just prefer to being in a role where I can see myself being there in the future. This is not the case at ESS Safeforce.

I enjoyed working as a team as well as on my own to try and hit targets and getting that buzz if we do.

I learned a lot of at ESS Safeforce, but more skills/ lessons stand out more than others such as; multi-tasking between internal/ external stakeholders as well as customers. My strength of working under pressure greatly improved since working here, such as coming up with the best solutions for the customer in a short given amount of time, such as a quote for a customer, trying to get the sale/ hire.

Other Vp plc Employee Reviews

Total disgrace of a company
Branch Assistant/ dogs body/scud book (Former Employee) –  Paisley, Renfrewshire5 April 2019
Above branch management level the rest of the sooo called human beings are a joke a total joke. They care for no one and nothing other than lining their pockets..
Regional directors think they own you and believe that the staff owe them thanks for giving you a rubbishjob with no prospects or respect. Your treated like a nothing and spoke to when they can be botheredpassing the time of day with you. Hard work, loyalty, dedication, good time keeping are all NOT REWARDED!!!!
DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND DO NOT WORK FOR THIS SHAMBOLIC COWBOY OUTFIT
Pros
Cons
Everyone above branch manager
Stable expanding business
Training Solutions Manager (Current Employee) –  Wellingborough3 April 2019
ESS Safeforce has been great to me so I could not fault them in anyway.

They are a fast growing company with a lot to offer as being part of the VP Plc group.
Pros
Job security
Cons
N/a