V3 Recruitment Employee Reviews

Terrible Employer
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth22 March 2019
I would steer clear of this business. It has a revolving door of staff and a management team that are more interested in designer clothes, looking flash in sports cars than growing a team or a business!!
Pros
Coffee is pretty good
Cons
Everything else
Stay away from V3.
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  PORTSMOUTH20 September 2017
By far the WORST agency in THE SOUTH OF UK. They lie about jobs they can get you and they mess up wages with no remorse.
I was promised a long term job and it lasted a week.
Messed up my wages, was promised I will get pay in 2 days time. And it did not happen, their excuse was that the boss is on flight to the US and no one else can authorised payments, in other words if the boss die, no one will get pay...... Just ridiculous .
Pros
No Pros
Cons
Everything.
Best out of the best
Electrical Improver (Current Employee) –  London29 November 2016
This company is one the best company I have ever worked for that value their field workers whereby they give all the necessary supports they need. Their wages is very encouraging and acceptable by all workers.
Normal agency
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, ENG17 November 2015
They have some contracts but sometimes have less than 10 hours per week... But sometimes they are busier and working for 50 hours week. :) but it's extremely rare.
active and laborious
Temporary worker (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, ENG14 June 2015
I would like to work in a permanent position in an organisation because i am sure i will learn many useful information and in return i can provide deliberate and intentional effort in learning and receiving ongoing training along with dedication and enthusiasm.