Unternehmensgruppe Theo Müller

Unternehmensgruppe Theo Müller Employee Reviews

United Kingdom13 reviews
At muller from beginning of take over of Dairy Crest, all downhill from then on, poor management broken promises products not available, 1 memorable occasion no milk for delivery, I kid you not!!! No home life in fact no life at all. Avoid this job like the plague.
Pros
Cons
Poor management, no home life, holidays cancelled or never available
Ok, it’s a job. But if you’re working full-time then a good proportion of your life will be spent there. No proper induction. Crash course in my role. After being given a list of site rules and reading other bits on notice boards, I expected a strict working environment given the fact it’s classed as food industry. That’s a joke. The standard saying is ‘rules are made to be broken’. 98 percent of site rules are broken, along with a lot of the equipment.
Pros
You get paid ok, when they get your hours right (always check)
Cons
Be prepared to be stabbed in the back on a daily basis
I been almost two months with them, but transport management are not good, even most of drivers are not so good, they are jealous and unhappy!
The money was good although I was Agancy driver, but people who running Trafford Park depot not good
Working in this vile place was one of the worst experiences of my life. The management there are a complete joke and have no interest whatsoever in the staff/underlings who work beneath them. Unfortunately it doesn’t get any better from there as it is exactly the same throughout the company. HR are only there to cover the company’s backside while they treat you like filth. There are a handful of decent people who work there but generally most of them are a bunch of two faced backstabbers who will in no way go out of their way to help you. Best thing that ever happened to me was getting out of there.
I would not go for a job at this place very bad management false promises and a load of lies come from the management never have the stock and the right products do not touch this place with a barge pole
Management is terrible. If you want a job crack on but you will be unhappy as this place should be shut down. Every one is backstabbers and they will sack you before you can quit
Pros
Money is okay
Cons
Muller as a whole
Back stabbers alround especially in team leaders wannabe supvisors, no support in anything except a few decent work colleagues, alot of family members work there, if your face fits and don't half the staff can't speak fluent English speak your mind, you will get on fine
Pros
Free yogurts after shifts
Cons
12hours shifts nights and days
I have just finished working for Bedford depot they are racist and abusive towards staff. the hours do not suit anyone with a family as you start 2130 and finish late as 1200 next day 🤔 (even though it is family based 😡) . My experience was the worst at this place especially Bedford. Approach with caution and be prepared for alot of runabout and no the money does not reflect the work you have to do at all.

👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎🖕 Let down, waste of my time.
This was my first HGV driving job. There was a steep learning curve but plenty of training. I spent the first two weeks with another driver learning the job.

The work was set runs delivering bottled milk to stores and supermarkets. Runs were learned by shadowing another driver for a few days. It's physical work and lots of drops, but brilliant experience for new drivers who the company are willing to take on and train.

After 6 months I got my class 1 license and was given the opportunity to move onto the artics a few weeks later, again with lots of training and mentoring from experienced drivers.

Management were fair and willing to listen but the fast paced nature of the job meant there were high expectations for drivers. The company is pretty good for safety and vehicle maintenance. Management monitor hours and don't push you to break drivers or working time regulations. In 12 months I never had an infringement for either.

The other drivers were very welcoming and friendly, for a driving job it was a very social place to work. Set runs mean you see the same customers regularly so there's lots of interaction with people.

Basic pay wasn't great but the overtime and premium rates for weekends and bank holidays make up for it.

Expect to work 45-50 hours a week with very early starts. Some runs start at 2am, but most start between 3 and 4am with a few later ones between 5 and 6am.

Overall I had a very positive experience and would recommend the company highly, especially for new drivers.
Bullying and Jelousy is very common, If your face doesn’t fit, You’ll be constantly picked upon, Backstabbed, Treated like dirt. A lot of Jelousy, So if you love your hours and want to earn. Think again. Management are bullies, Will look for any reason to stamp on you. Have to work weekends to actually earn a decent wage. Nobody is your friend, You are just a number. However if you particularly ask for something or like a specific run, You can be certain you won’t get it again.
Serious bullying is going on here in Trafford park. So bad in fact I believe it will be making national headlines with the media in the near future.

Being sent out blind and being set up to fail, which led to an accident. I was dismissed because of bad management. New drivers stay away. You will not learn anything here.
Friendly staff who work as hard workers and many hours but mostly are looking for new jobs due to losing confidence and trust in the job with to many promises brake. Always have to work with shortage people but can not get new people, can not keep good people in jobs or can not keep people at job because run away sickness when angry. Managers don't show the care about the people or situations. Mayb have potential of being a good place again if situations was handled differently and people cared more. If previously managers return again mayb can be good again.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Overtime is not optional but its a must and you have to oblige, managers do not listen to employee, place getting worse and only wants to save money and not keep good employees
Horrible place to work. Constantly harassed and bullied by management. I hate working here and I hope people think twice about working for Muller. JUST DON'T APPLY