Apply at the university website, if you are a student sign up to careers service and jobcentre emails and apply for any jobs posted. Also, keep on top of emails from your department as they do post quite a few internal part-time jobs for students throughout the year.
- Does 'open ended' mean permanent or fixed term?2 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at University of Sheffield?Answered by University of Sheffield
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make University of Sheffield a better place to work?One person answered
- If you have already worked for Sheffield University as a cleaner and left but would like to come bac…One person answered
- What is the interview process like at University of Sheffield?One person answered
- The job description for the student experience assistant (Social Sciences) does not specify the hour…