University of Salford Employee Reviews for Student

Supportive learning environment for Mature students.
Student (Current Employee) –  Peel Park Campus21 October 2017
Staff are excellent, facilities are excellent the course modules are
prepared well and easy to understand. The course is highly relevant to future employment prospects.
University
Student (Former Employee) –  Salford, Greater Manchester16 October 2017
studied sport science, tutors where helpful which allowed you to ask them for advice and they would advise you the best they could to advance your studies.
Reasonable experience
Student (Former Employee) –  Peel Park Campus13 September 2017
Having learned part-time with the Open University previously, I wondered whether I'd benefit from a fully-immersive learning environment. The learning style didn't suit my preferred style of learning. Met some lovely people.
Good place to study
Student (Former Employee) –  Salford, Greater Manchester31 July 2017
It has been very fun so far and I have enjoyed meeting new people and experiencing Manchester as a city. the course is well structured and I feel I am settling in well because of this.
Productive and fun experience
Student (Current Employee) –  Manchester17 May 2016
Being a student at this university is great. I enjoy every minute of furthering my education here.I meet so many new people, the staff are great and super supportive. Being so close to Manchester city center and to two other universities allows me to be able to experience so much more.
School of Built Environment
Student (Former Employee) –  Salford13 May 2016
Studied Project Construction Management and readily available for immediate starts. Trained and highly proficient in P6 and MS Projects and a good team player
i had volunteered at roochdale womens welfare association, which was an excellent work expericne, and meeting new people and having good communication
Student (Former Employee) –  Salford, ENG11 September 2014
I had gained many skills from volunteering, which gave me good communication skills, meeting and helping the public, helping to organise trips. Also admin work in office which enhanced computing skills.
skilled engineering and business prospects
Student (Current Employee) –  Salford, ENG20 February 2014
• Responsibility:
The responsibility skills are mainly achieved from the study of the postgraduate diploma. During this year, I have learned the ways of time organizing for achieving goals in a short period of time. Besides the experience gained for working under pressure with the best work efficiency that can be done as possible. This skill is being improved as I am studying my Masters degree.

• Communication skills
Experience is mainly gained from the dissertation projects. During my bachelor degree, I was doing the dissertation 3 mechanical engineers. The dissertation was mainly experimental, so I used to negotiate with the 3 colleagues about the equipment installation, time managements, work or activity role for each one at the project. So I have experience at team working, especially in the experimental and academic fields. During my postgraduate degree, I was doing my dissertation with the help of a PHD student and my supervisor. All the experiments are done with the PHD colleague, during the experiments I gained a lot of experiments with the problem solving and teamwork for getting the accurate results without acting as a dominating character and avoiding personality clashes.

• Other traits
Other traits that I have by experience are flexibility , hard work, work understanding, Curiosity, Cheerful, Friendly, Honest and Creative.