University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust Employee Reviews
United Kingdom9 reviews
Showing all 9 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
I love working for the trust,can sometimes be hectic,you get payed monthly but its good rate of pay you get payed properly for overtime and weekend work,best job I've ever had.
The staff are amazing, its like family.
Depends on what your job is
Was employed as a newly qualified staff nurse. Encountered bullying culture. "Mentors" were unsupportive and diminished any confidence I had gained upon achieving my first degree with honours. I had some lovely feedback from patient's and some staff but bullying culture pursued. Managers unsupportive and would not relocate me. I left after six months
I start work at 6.30 a.m. and finish at 4.00 p.m. and am busy all day. I am mainly computer based and I enjoy this work. I also work closely with my colleagues and manage their holidays etc. I am currently about to be redeployed or made redundant due to a Management of Change within the department.
Flexible working hours
Based outside the main hospital so do not feel part of the NHS
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
This is a varied and interesting role, which not only uses my administration skills, but also allows me to draw on my IT knowledge and experience. I like the fact that not every day is the same in this role, It’s busy and allows me to have a good level of autonomy alongside being part of a team.
Assisting clients with personal care.checking observations and monitoring blood sugars. I've met some amazing people, who are very grateful for all I do for them, but I feel I can't spend the time with them cause there is a shortage of staff. There's not enough nursing assistances , so I have to do patients on my own plus doing the long days are taking its tole on me.Management say they are trying too get more staff and are looking at reducing the long days, but nothing seems to be happening .
Good holiday ALLOWANCES
Doing long days, 15 hour shifts
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust?
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 9 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust
- What is the paid holiday policy like at University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust? How many d…2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trus…One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust?One person answered
- I am 23 years old and would need to train (apprentiship) would I be on national minimum wage or appr…One person answered
- Is the administrative assistant role Monday to Friday?
- Is this role Monday to Friday?
- How does someone get hired at University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust? What are the steps …
- What are the part time hours
See all questions and answers