University Hospitals of Leicester - Food Preparation & Service Salaries in Leicester, England
Salary estimated from 24 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.Last updated: 15 May 2020
Food Preparation & Service
7 salaries reported
£17,651 per year
5 salaries reported
£18,456 per year
How much should you be earning?
Tell us about you and get an estimated calculation of how much you should be earning and insight into your career options.
Browse all University Hospitals of Leicester salaries by category
Questions about University Hospitals of Leicester
- How did you get your first interview at University Hospitals of Leicester?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at University Hospitals of Leicester? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at University Hospitals of Leicester?One person answered
- What are the tips to work well with the hospital? How many hours are required to work per week?
See all questions and answers
What people say about working at University Hospitals of Leicester
- Hardworking teamStaff are friendly and hardworking. Always grateful for additional help. Have to pay for parking, however Hospital Hopper is a free Bus Service. Uniform is provided too.Healthcare Assistant (Former Employee)Leicester - 11 October 2018
- A lot of chiefs very little IndiansGood company if face fits for progression. Salary is OK. Everyday is busy depending on department you work in. Management depends on who your line manager is. The best part of the job are the patientsAssistant (Current Employee)Leicester - 29 January 2018
Read more University Hospitals of Leicester reviews about Pay & benefits