University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Foundation Trust

University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Foundation Trust Employee Reviews

United Kingdom3 reviews
I feel very supported by our management team. Working conditions are good. I feel that staff are valued and listened to.
The facilities provided are excellent. Staff are encouraged to undertake training.
Pros
Friendly. Forward thinking.
Cons
Car parking
My role involves as a PA involves proactively managing my Manager's commitments and time ensuring all travel arrangements are in order and they have all the necessary papers for meetings. My role also involves servicing a number of board level meetings and the production and submission of timely papers and reports alongside everyday tasks involving supporting the wider team and providing hospitality to visitors and meetings as required. This is a demanding and busy role with lots of interruptions and conflicting demands but allows me to work with inspirational Managers at the highest level and feel a valued member of the team with excellent support and training opportunities provided by the Trust.
Pros
Inclusive and supportive
Cons
Very busy traffic around the hospital sites
We do our job because we genuinely care about what we do. There are few perks, and it’s a difficult job when trying to balance work and social life. I work with some lovely people and if it wasn’t for the strain on NHS staff then I wouldn’t ever consider leaving. There’s no structure within the shifts and it can be difficult to commit to anything with no real idea when you will be working.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Foundation Trust?