Universal Care Services Employee Review

View all Universal Care Services reviews

Coleshill Branch
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Coleshill, Warwickshire13 January 2019
Working with Coleshill Branch for a while now. They have made a lot of improvement. I am quite happy to visit the office and feels like a part of the team unlike a few months ago. My clients are much happier and if they complain the office staff tries their best to resolve the situation promptly.

If you are looking for a job, please do not hesitate to contact the Coleshill Branch, the atmosphere is almost friendly and pleasant i
Pros
lovely clients and care staff, much improved
Official response from Universal Care Services
14 January 2019

Thank you for your review. We are constantly aiming to improve the company and we value your feedback.

Other Universal Care Services Employee Reviews

Not bad, but not good either
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nuneaton9 December 2019
I worked at this company for over a year and in my time there I experienced a severe lack of support from the company.
Office staff seem to have no idea how difficult the job can be and just expect you to keep working and working and working adding more calls on to your rounds sometimes without even telling you. Staff discipline is very low as well, the company seems scared to actually do anything about the carers that don't actually care for the job. There's been a lot of times where I've seen poor care work done because the staff just cba. The company promises to change and and improve and unfortunately they they stayed the same. It was a poorly run company when I started and it was a poorly run company when I left.
Which is a shame because if it wasn't for a small handful of actual carers then the company would be even worse off
Awful
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nuneaton, Warwickshire21 November 2019
shocking company! Offices don’t communicate with staff or service users! Don’t pay you correctly. I had service users complaining about the company and leaving to get better and correct package.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Universal Care Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3