Universal Care Services Employee Review

View all Universal Care Services reviews

Bad Managment
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Corby, Northamptonshire6 February 2019
The majority of staff in the office were fantastic people, however the training, support, and feedback provided by management were appalling. I was employed at the young age of 17 as an admin assistant with very little work experience (which they were fully aware of), however on my first day of work, I was provided with 30 minutes of training on the computer. All the work I did was exactly how I was instructed to do so, but I was given no feedback on my performance. My probation period was then ended due to "poor performance" (with no warning or chance to improve my level of work). I was originally given 2 days notice, even though it said I would need 1 weeks notice in my contract. I took this up with my manager and they disputed it, and only until I took the issue up with head office, I was given the week's notice. I absolutely loved all the service users I spoke with along with the office staff and carers, however the company and management are very unorganised.
Pros
Rewarding Job
Cons
Unorganised and rude Management

Other Universal Care Services Employee Reviews

Awful
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nuneaton, Warwickshire21 November 2019
shocking company! Offices don’t communicate with staff or service users! Don’t pay you correctly. I had service users complaining about the company and leaving to get better and correct package.
Great friends made
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nuneaton13 November 2019
Ran horrendously but under new management which seems much better and would now recommend people to work for them as the remaining staff are superb and really c

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Universal Care Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3