Universal Care Services Employee Review

View all Universal Care Services reviews

Good Care Job with good prospects, I would Definatly recommend
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Coleshill31 January 2019
I have worked for the Universal Care since August 2018, at first I would admit I was sceptical about joining the company as reading some of the reviews on here was slightly off putting. However, putting that aside I can say I have settled into my Job role well and enjoy working with both Management/Office Staff and Carers. Everyone has a very caring nature, including those in management which is what I believe counts in care. There are good job advancements and room for growth within the company, whether that be an NVQ or job growth. I have a great amount of support from the Office members of staff and management are always willing to help. The working pattern is good and works well with my other commitments and if I ever do have any problem, they are always willing to work with me to ensure that I am happy. They have good incentives which I have joined up to, one of them being health insurance scheme and a discount card for all staff. There are plenty of hours available and we do not find ourselves fighting over hours or with gaps on our rota. The pay rate is good and includes mileage in between calls, which at my old company was only 15p per mile but is much more here. Both walkers and drivers are accomodated at Universal which is good as normally at most companies you go to the walkers are not really accomodated. The clients are really lovely and if i ever have a concern and let the office know they are really professional about it and take me seriously by looking into it.
Pros
Caring, Good Hours and Mileage Paid
Cons
Previous owners have had bad publicity which puts you slightly off telling people where you work, however I can honestly say that it certainly does not reflect since the new owners have taken over.

Other Universal Care Services Employee Reviews

Awful
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nuneaton, Warwickshire21 November 2019
shocking company! Offices don’t communicate with staff or service users! Don’t pay you correctly. I had service users complaining about the company and leaving to get better and correct package.
Great friends made
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nuneaton13 November 2019
Ran horrendously but under new management which seems much better and would now recommend people to work for them as the remaining staff are superb and really c

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Universal Care Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3