Uniting Ambition Employee Reviews

Great Company to work, wouldn't work anywhere else
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire7 June 2019
Great office environment, with a lively atmosphere that just gives you a welcoming feel
Highly motivating and rewarding incentives to ensure you have the best motivation

Fantastic progression opportunities, for people who want to be their and work hard

Great training programmes offered and support through-out any challenge

Overall great company with a great moral. Think management are the best the companies had for a while!!
Pros
Great working hours, Great incentives and good pay
Poorly run business - cowboys
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Keele, Staffordshire10 February 2018
The environment in this place is truly awful. How I lasted 2 years I do not know.
You have no work life balance at all. Yes in a commission based role you go above and beyond and work the hours needed. UA just take take take.
The whole ethos the business claims is to be responsible and accountable for your actions but the autonomy to do so is taken away from you.

The staff live in fear and are brainwashed in to thinking they will not get a job anywhere else.

The directors are all puppets for the tyranous CEO who thinks he is Richard Branson employing a person to be responsible for making his protein shakes.

The HR function is a joke and the incestuous relationship between the board of directors is laughable. Everything is done cloak and dagger and one minute someone is sat at their desk and the next minute they have mysteriously vanished and their name is never allowed to be mentioned.

As soon as I left I had a better work/life balance, have earned more money and didn't wake up riddled with anxiety about going to work.
Pros
I am struggling to think of any
Cons
Everything about the business is a con
Awful place to work
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Keele24 January 2018
Awful management
Dreadful culture
False promises
People are OK but get sucked in to the hype and are too scared to leave
lots of people disappear in to a room never to return
Unprofessional relationships between senior staff has an impact on working environment
Pros
Nice office
Cons
Everything else
Poor Business
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire20 August 2017
Started here as a trainee and was promised the word based my my experience. As soon as I joined the business and worked in the office environment the culture was completely off
Good work enviroment
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Keele, Staffordshire14 August 2017
Good working environment
Overall nice people within work environment
lively work place
Good structure to the business and where the business has come from
A Great Place to Earn your Stripes
Senior Recruitment Consultant / Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Keele, Staffordshire12 June 2017
Uniting Ambition is a great place to start your career in recruitment. A welcoming environment makes you feel at home and helps you to integrate immediately.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uniting Ambition. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4