Unitemps

Unitemps Employee Reviews

United Kingdom50 reviews
One of the best jobs I've had. Perfect for me as I'm a student I didn't have too many worries as long as I did my job. The hours were good too, and really friendly management. Met some great people too.
Unitemps helped me a lot in my university days. I could carry out my pocket money and save some money. I really want to thank Unitemps for helping me.
Instructed well when temping in different departments, nice staff members, good pay rate, lots of work on available either part or full-time (during normal non lockdown times). Would recommend.
We were in charge of the tours and activities for prospective students and the University Staff that we also worked with were amazing at helping at any time we needed it.
Pros
Free Lunch
Working for UNITEMPS is nice and casual because it provides job in your free time from university. Also, they provide competitive pay and holiday pay for job done so it is really good working for them.
All was good except for their payment schedule being monthly. Doing temp jobs, would’ve preferred being paid weekly. The process for the timesheets and all makangement I came across were nice.

Great place to work.
Pros
Friendly, made to feel part of the team and a nice aesthetic place to work
Cons
Payment schedule
Superrrr flexible around your studies. Just pick jobs to suit you and there’s always room to grow. For example I started directing cars on an open day to giving campus tours and being an area coordinator! Jobs are great and everyone is really friendly. Literally the best job as a student, get paid for talking about your university and inspire others!
The best Agency in whole Leicester. Nice and very professional staff, very helpful with any inquiries and resolving issues. They been always good to me.
Everyone was both professional and friendly
I gained new skill from more experience colleagues

Best management ever due to the workplace culture

I wanna go back, it was a temporary contract
Great opportunity to work at uni events with good pay. Mangement is very understanding and supportive and made sure training was put in place for everyone.
When working events we can either we working as event ambassadors or as school ambassadors. The marketing team are very nice and helpful and are always looking out for the student ambassadors needs. The working days can sometimes be long but the work gives you the opportunity of meeting many new people from your course or others.
Sit down all day, tested radio and looked around DMU Campus, collected the radio station, signed in and out, read my e-mails and read book. Most enjoyable part of the job was last day when we checked around faculty to collect notice posters from classrooms.
My experience of being a student ambassador was fulfilling and gave me the opportunity to work independently whilst representing a team. Senior staff were very helpful on working days but more preparation could have been provided.
Unitemps is a great company to work for as a student due to it's flexibility. The workplace culture is very welcoming and fun, which made jobs enjoyable to complete.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
N/a
Good pay for a short number of hours. Great opportunities for other jobs and further opportunities. Will be working for them again as really enjoyed working for them.
Flexible hours and very suitable for students. Easy work, easy money. Most work includes talking and greeting people, so is sometimes a very social job. Very rewarding at time as you need to help prospective students figure out their path.
Nice place to work as you are allowed to work on your initiative in most of the roles. However, the limited number of hours to work is one of the challenging aspect of the organisation.
I enjoyed the flexible hours, a range of available duties and the friendly atmosphere during my time at Unitemps. Perfect option for students wanting to earn a little extra pocket money.
allowed me to study at the same time. good pay, and the staff were all really nice. learnt on the job. good for CV and helps earn while studying. jobs too short though, needed to last longer
Not enough hours to go round, poor pay compared to what we could be earning. Management are useless to be honest, takes them a while to sort out any issues. Students don't respect you most the time i.e. being late, not turning up so you miss out on the full pay you could of got.
This role is about: preparing and serving a variety of coffee drinks, along with pastries and cookies, talking to costumes, provide the perfect costumes' service and on the end of shift to complete shutdown tasks, such as cleaning the main area or restocking shelves behind the counter.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unitemps. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3