United Learning Employee Reviews

Worst company to work for
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  Romsey, Hampshire17 August 2018
This is the worst place I have ever worked! Staff moral is the lowest you will ever know, management don’t have a clue and constantly lie. They will sell you the job saying we will be doing this doing that but reality is there is know money for any departments to spend! This place is in big trouble. Head teacher is a bully! Money is spent in totally the wrong areas I.e staff housing rather than glue sticks or books for pupils!
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Management and priorities
Great Place to Work
Administration Assistant (Current Employee) –  Accrington, Lancashire16 April 2018
Accrington Academy is a great place to work. The staff work together and there is a great staff morale. There is a strong leadership team who listen and care about your opinions and ideas.

There is fantastic facilities and staff can take advantage of the free swimming pool and gym.
Pros
Free gym and swim - Great facilities and fantastic staff
not a great place to work
Admin Staff (Former Employee) –  Bournemouth, Dorset15 March 2018
I’ve never been treated so badly, it’s the norm to have staff crying they are so unhappy, I couldn’t wait to leave, I would sit in my car dreading going in to get bullied by my manager.
Pros
Term time
Cons
Management, being treated like a child
Sad to be leaving
HR Admin Assistant (Current Employee) –  Peterborough18 October 2016
I love this job, the office, people and general working environment. I will be sad to leave but unfortunately I am only employed on a temporary basis.

I wish the company and everyone there all the best for the future it has been lovely working for you.

Want to know more about United Learning?

Ask a question