Unipart Rail Employee Review
Wish not left in some ways would love to go back part time kept all paperwork and knowlage of products in my work book can probably do some jobs that others dont do now
Ratings by category
Live down the road
Things have changed at unipart rail over the last year as new work has come into the factory and the work force is having great difficulty getting to grips with it.The management are no use whatsoever and the manufacturing director is simply not up to the job but just talks the usual management lingo.Worrying times.
Management seem to have no clue of how to do there jobs. People who slack off seem to be thought of very highly with this company. Apprentices seem to think there above there station and refuse to do the lesser jobs as they think there better than that job. Overall not a good company to work for and these issues need to be sorted out ASAP to improve as a company.
The Unipart Way is a methodology designed to create a standard approach for all employees to follow, it is set around best practise and provides a route-map for all. Conflict is generally avoided and all employees are expected to follow a model of continuous improvement in their work and are rewarded for exceptional performance
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unipart Rail. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 40 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Unipart Rail
- How are the working hours at Unipart Rail?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Unipart Rail?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Unipart Rail?2 people answered
- What would you suggest Unipart Rail management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered
- What is the dress code at Unipart Rail?One person answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at Unipart Rail?One person answered
- What is the Unipart Rail employee discount?One person answered
- Does a warehouse role include weekend working?One person answered
- Working hours
- What is the organisational culture at Unipart Rail Ltd?
See all questions and answers
Unipart Rail Reviews by Job Title