Unipart Rail Employee Review

View all Unipart Rail reviews

Unipart Rail review
logistics supervisor (Former Employee) –  Weedon, Northamptonshire18 September 2017
Very nice company to work for.A company committed to continuously improve. Unipart way is a culture that is driven from the top downwards. Training is provided to promote standardisation and sustainment.
We strive to be the best in the industry and strive for on time delivery and customer satisfaction. Employee engagement is high priority for unipart and is focused on throughout the year.
Pros
very good to work for

Other Unipart Rail Employee Reviews

Warehousing/Distribution
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Hexthorpe24 June 2019
In Warehousing/Distribution Not the Offices very bad working conditions Management Don't listen ask them for help they try and then don't bother time you for breaks Discriminated and threaten you of your job position Pile more work on you when you only have 3 to 4 hours to complete the tasks left of your shift overall avoid the bullying management bad place to be employed. Work colleagues are fine though.
Pros
Pay/Hours
Cons
Management and badly run on systems and being discriminated.
Disorganised but quiet times
Store Operator (Former Employee) –  London18 January 2019
as a store operator for unipart rail my job was to issue in an out railway tools for engineers. the problem i had with unipart rail was that i was mentored about the company for only a week an a half under presumptions i would be working alongside other people on the same shift, what i was told was not the truth so on last day of mentoring i was told id be working on my own, which i found shocking because what was told to me was different than what was said in the interview. on top of that i had to deal with a team leader who always thought he was right, never took anything i said on board seriously and tried to cause friction between me and another colleague. above all turning up to work a couple of times to find the store shut wasn't amusing as i did late evening. this company is just starting up so they may get better but the beckton branch is one to avoid.
Pros
friendly and helpful contractors
Cons
bad organisation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unipart Rail. Our community is ready to answer.

Unipart Rail Reviews by Location