Unipart Rail Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker
Warehouse Worker4 reviews
United Kingdom4 reviews
Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 40 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
In Warehousing/Distribution Not the Offices very bad working conditions Management Don't listen ask them for help they try and then don't bother time you for breaks Discriminated and threaten you of your job position Pile more work on you when you only have 3 to 4 hours to complete the tasks left of your shift overall avoid the bullying management bad place to be employed. Work colleagues are fine though.
Management and badly run on systems and being discriminated.
as a store operator for unipart rail my job was to issue in an out railway tools for engineers. the problem i had with unipart rail was that i was mentored about the company for only a week an a half under presumptions i would be working alongside other people on the same shift, what i was told was not the truth so on last day of mentoring i was told id be working on my own, which i found shocking because what was told to me was different than what was said in the interview. on top of that i had to deal with a team leader who always thought he was right, never took anything i said on board seriously and tried to cause friction between me and another colleague. above all turning up to work a couple of times to find the store shut wasn't amusing as i did late evening. this company is just starting up so they may get better but the beckton branch is one to avoid.
friendly and helpful contractors
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
See more Unipart Rail reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unipart Rail. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 40 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Unipart Rail
- How are the working hours at Unipart Rail?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Unipart Rail?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Unipart Rail?2 people answered
- What would you suggest Unipart Rail management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered
- What is the dress code at Unipart Rail?One person answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at Unipart Rail?One person answered
- What is the Unipart Rail employee discount?One person answered
- Does a warehouse role include weekend working?One person answered
- Working hours
- What is the organisational culture at Unipart Rail Ltd?
See all questions and answers
Unipart Rail Reviews by Job Title