Unipart Rail Employee Reviews for Engineering Technician
Engineering Technician4 reviews
United Kingdom4 reviews
Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 40 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Things have changed at unipart rail over the last year as new work has come into the factory and the work force is having great difficulty getting to grips with it.The management are no use whatsoever and the manufacturing director is simply not up to the job but just talks the usual management lingo.Worrying times.
Management seem to have no clue of how to do there jobs. People who slack off seem to be thought of very highly with this company. Apprentices seem to think there above there station and refuse to do the lesser jobs as they think there better than that job. Overall not a good company to work for and these issues need to be sorted out ASAP to improve as a company.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
See more Unipart Rail reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unipart Rail. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 40 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Unipart Rail
- How are the working hours at Unipart Rail?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Unipart Rail?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Unipart Rail?2 people answered
- What would you suggest Unipart Rail management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered
- What is the dress code at Unipart Rail?One person answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at Unipart Rail?One person answered
- What is the Unipart Rail employee discount?One person answered
- Does a warehouse role include weekend working?One person answered
- Working hours
- What is the organisational culture at Unipart Rail Ltd?
See all questions and answers
Unipart Rail Reviews by Job Title