Unipart Rail Employee Reviews in Southport
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 40 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Wages for the job are fairly poor compared to the surrounding areas. There is no motivation in the company and management have no intention of there ever being any. Management is lazy. Have a few standard benefit schemes but nothing special. Pension is the minimum they have to meet nothing extra.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Unipart Rail reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unipart Rail. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 40 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Unipart Rail
- How are the working hours at Unipart Rail?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Unipart Rail?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Unipart Rail?2 people answered
- What would you suggest Unipart Rail management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered
- What is the dress code at Unipart Rail?One person answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at Unipart Rail?One person answered
- What is the Unipart Rail employee discount?One person answered
- Does a warehouse role include weekend working?One person answered
- Working hours
- What is the organisational culture at Unipart Rail Ltd?
See all questions and answers