Unipart Rail Employee Reviews in Crewe

Nice enviromet
Technician/ inspector (Former Employee) –  Crewe13 September 2018
Wish not left in some ways would love to go back part time kept all paperwork and knowlage of products in my work book can probably do some jobs that others dont do now
Pros
Live down the road
Cons
just another day
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Crewe, Cheshire1 June 2017
It's a nice place to work if you like sitting behind a desk for 8 hours. I can't fault the staff, employees or job itself, the sitting down for a length of time just isn't my cup of tea.
A good firm to work for.
Inventor Designer (Former Employee) –  Crewe, ENG13 June 2015
Very good firm to work for. The projects are varied and not too complicated. A good bunch of guys to support you. A good working environment.
Unipart Rail look after its employees, the work is challenging and demanding and you are expected to perform your duties to a very high level.
Head of Sales (Former Employee) –  Crewe, ENG13 March 2015
Unipart Rail has allowed me to utilise all of my sales and managerial skills developed over many years in business.

To be an effect leader in the business you need the respect of all, it is important to be able to manage up as well as down but once accepted it is a great place to work. Developing strong compelling propositions for our customers and being in a position to support my staff and help them to broaden their knowledge and develop their account management capability is extremely rewarding.
an enjoyable working environment.
engineering technician (Former Employee) –  crewe24 July 2012
Unipart rail has many good qualities regarding the engineering business.the work ethos & the involvement in the company.
Pros
the days work was challenging yet enjoyable.