Ashamed!! But everyone needs to work.
Want to work with a global company with excellent sustainability credentials
Good benifits,good working environment,happy workers
Unilever is a good place to work.
Its fun, you have your own independance and your not micro managed. You choose how to run your territory.
- How are the working hours at Unilever?7 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview?5 people answered
- How I can apply for a job in Unilever5 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Unilever?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Unilever, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- What is the dress code at Unilever?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Unilever?4 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Unilever?4 people answered
- What are the policies for worklife balance?4 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Unilever?4 people answered