UNCHR Employee Reviews

Tres agreable
Chauffeur (Former Employee) –  Dakar12 October 2017
Juste travailler rien que travailleras j'ai eu a côtoyer beaucoup de personnes et apporter un peu de mon précieux temps . a la maison j'aidais souvent les vieilles personnes a faire leur jooging matinal tres lent mai tonic . faut être patient et aimer ce job
Enjoyable work experience
Social Worker (Former Employee) –  Rural community based14 July 2017
This was a fixed contractual opportunity with wonderful exposure to international humanitarian assistance, internationally diverse team work, cultural diversity and strict professional demands.
Pros
Great team
Cons
Fixed contract
fun with the students and collegue
teacher (Former Employee) –  Puchong18 May 2017
i love working here because i don't need to spend my whole day in the work place. i jut need to prepared what i need to teach for the next day. in term of salary, it is good because i just need to teaching in 3 to 4 hour. then i get rm1000 per month . its worth it .
Pros
short time teaching
Cons
stubborn students
what you learned
Free volunteer (Former Employee) –  Kuala lumpur29 May 2016
As a social worker i am here her to listen no to work miracles, i am here to help people discover what they are feeling not to make feelings go away, i am here to help people identify their options. not to decide for them what they should do, I am here to discuss steps with people not to take the steps fort them. I am here to help people discover their own strength not to rescue them and leave them vulnerable. I am here to help discover they can help themselves, not to take responsibility for them, I am here to help people learn to choose not to keep them from making difficult choice and I am here to provide support for change
I like doing productive activities.
Supporting medical staff (Former Employee) –  Cox's Bazar, Bangladesh25 May 2016
Active person, enjoy keeping fit through various sports and activities, current affairs, spending time with friends and family.
Fantastic team work, challenging but Humanitarian
Interpreter/Translator (Current Employee) –  Bangkok18 June 2015
We start work from 8 A.M and we finish at 4:30. The work nature taught me how to be patient and a good listener. Our supervisor is a role model for all of us and my colleagues are all nice and helpful. I enjoy helping people and I learnt how to take in the tough times. My motto is get over it, forget what's behind and keep going ahead.