UKFast

UKFast Employee Reviews

Only good words about this company................
Always new and exciting things happening at UKFast, and the staff are always super friendly. I learned a great deal from my experience here on how to keep staff lives fun and happy whilst also being productive and hard working.
Ok however 9 > 6pm was too long and I struggled to deal with the traffic on the m56 every single morning, doubled my commute time into work. Good company but just not for me
Interesting place to work, nice benefits, nice people. Turnover rate is very high, people being let go on a weekly basis.
Pros
Good benefits, friendly people
Cons
Low wages for some who worked hard, high turnover rate.
I love the company and feel it is the perfect fit, the only problem is the position, low pay and long working hours! A typical day for me is cold calling, working on marketing campaigns to generate leads for the sales team. I have learnt that I would like to progress my career in marketing and communications and therefore have to now seek work experience or further education for this to be made possible. I love my co-workers and love the company. Great ethos, great culture. The hardest part of the job is keeping upbeat when cold calling, any one who has cold called before or worked in a sales environment will know how pressurised it can be. The most enjoyable parts of my day are having the freedom to go out for a run or use the gym, or the thrill of finding a good lead- or selling a good solution.
Pros
lovely people
Cons
long hours, not the right position for me as I would like to work in communications and marketing.
Every Morning you wake up with a smile on your face and first thing you say is "OH YES I've GOT Work Today" Perfect balance between work and life, plenty of entertainment and fun activities.
Pros
Awesome place, Amazing Activites
Cons
Salary is not very high