UK Ministry of Defence Employee Review

View all UK Ministry of Defence reviews

Interesting and challenging
Learning centre advisor (Current Employee) –  Windsor, Berkshire6 November 2019
A typical day at work will be coming in and ensuring all equipment is working, particularly when I am expecting learners in. Due to the nature of the workplace I receive various learning-related questions; I deal with the queries as much as I can but if the question is not relevant to my area I will advise the person who they need to contact. The most enjoyable part of the job is when a learner completes and achieves the ECDL qualification.

Other UK Ministry of Defence Employee Reviews

Challenging Role But Worth It.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Newbury29 November 2019
I have spent in total around 25 years working for the MOD, in 2017 I received the Imperial Service Medal for 25 year 'Meritous Service'.
The MOD is what you choose to make of it, it has the potential to progress or remain in a position where you feel comfortable. They awill generally be flexible and treat you fairly, it is a service in which it is easy to become comfortable and hence less stressed than some external businesses.
RN is the best Navy in the world
Royal Navy (Current Employee) –  Plymouth20 November 2019
Looking more forward to lead the world. Royal Navy is world modern Navy in this moment. There benefits, salary, travel and job security are amazing. Be Proud as a RN member.