UK Ministry of Defence Employee Review

View all UK Ministry of Defence reviews

Lead Security Assurance Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Corsham, Wiltshire23 February 2019
MOD is a large machine to work within, but it is very rewarding knowing that you are supporting the troops on the ground putting in the hard graft by ensuring the equipment that they have is as good as possible and works in the correct manner.

Other UK Ministry of Defence Employee Reviews

Stressful Environment
Assessment Advisor (Current Employee) –  York7 November 2019
Poor Management that don't know the staff they manage, asked to do more than capable to do, get no specific thanks for going above and beyond the job doing
Interesting and challenging
Learning centre advisor (Current Employee) –  Windsor, Berkshire6 November 2019
A typical day at work will be coming in and ensuring all equipment is working, particularly when I am expecting learners in. Due to the nature of the workplace I receive various learning-related questions; I deal with the queries as much as I can but if the question is not relevant to my area I will advise the person who they need to contact. The most enjoyable part of the job is when a learner completes and achieves the ECDL qualification.