UK Ministry of Defence Employee Reviews for Royal Marines Commando

Rewarding
Royal Marines Commando (Former Employee) –  Worldwide7 February 2017
The Royal Marines are the amphibious troops of the Royal Navy, acknowledged as one of the world's elite commando forces. Held at a very high readiness they can respond quickly to events anywhere around the globe, such as during hostilities in Afghanistan & Iraq.

Royal Marines are required to complete the longest and most physically demanding specialist infantry training regime in the world. Recruit training lasts for 32 weeks for Marines and 60 weeks for officers.

The culmination of their training ends with their infamous commando course which they initially pre-train for. The commando course is a series of physical and mental endurance tests that highlight their military professionalism & robustness.
Ray's Review
Royal Marines Commando (Former Employee) –  Plymouth1 January 2017
Excellent people! Hard training to achieve the standards required made for benefit of all who serve. I joined the best family in the world and whenever I meet someone from the same background, I have a cheeesy grin and warm feeling in their company.