UK Ministry of Defence Employee Reviews for Logistics Associate

fantastic
Technical Logistics Operations (Former Employee) –  worldwide21 March 2016
you will never experience anything like the military, the way of life, the friends, the travel it all adds to the most amazing way of life you will ever find
Pros
travel
Cons
nil
Good work and life balance
E1 Logistical Administrator (Former Employee) –  Bicester7 March 2016
The people are really helpful and are willing to help you out, the Management are good, once I was there for 6 months I got put on to flexi time what is fantastic if you have an emergency or something
Pros
can make Tea/Coffe when ever you like
Safe but unchallenging
Logistics Operational Assurance Role in the RAF (Former Employee) –  HQ Air Command, RAF High Wycombe, Bucks29 January 2013
My comments above do not reflect my thoughts on the Civil Service as an employer, its aimed at the way the RAF and Services in general are being "managed" at Goverment level.
It is very frustrating when you have spent nearly 3 years attempting to follow a guideline setup by the CinC but never actually managing it. This is due largely to the confusion and lack of engagement within areas of the RAF and nobody actually saying "make this happen".
I enjoyed the security but for me I need a new challenge as I can only foresee life in the CS getting worse.
Pros
good salary
Cons
lack of engagement.
Active and motivated, driven regiment which is second to none.
IT systems and logistics professional (Current Employee) –  Windsor30 May 2012
The Regiment has served with distinction in almost every campaign fought by the British Army - in the Peninsula Campaign, at Waterloo, and in both world wars. Every December the Regiment still celebrates its defence of Hougoumont Farm at Waterloo, with a brick from the farm being paraded around barracks by the Sergeants' Mess. In recent years, the Regiment has been deployed to Northern Ireland, the Gulf, Bosnia, Iraq and Afghanistan.
Pros
security
Cons
every day is different.