Ueni ltd Employee Reviews

Fun working place
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Hammersmith, Greater London27 January 2019
Very company to work for. The office is a bit small but somehow it does work. Very busy and loud environment, due to the sale team desks next to the customers service desk.
Great company to work with as an ex contractor
Contractor (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London19 January 2017
The UENI staff was quite flexible concerning my working hours as long as I reached 20 hours/week!
I was quite autonomous and had the pleasure to visit many places in London while talking to a lot of people!
The pay is quite attractive and the performance related bonuses + transportation subsidy were more than welcome!

Globally, I have very good memories of my work with UENI. Not only was I comfortably paid but it also allowed me to discover many places in the city of London!

If they are having operations in your city I recommend you to contact them!
Pros
Fresh air walking, discovering the city, the pay, flexibility
Cons
Day-Job. Hours related to the opening times of shops
Flexible hours and good pay
UENI Walker (Current Employee) –  Birmingham City Centre, West Midlands19 January 2017
I work as a UENI Walker in Birmingham.On a day of work I would go out on the streets, collect data from different venues and engage with shop-owners. It's fun work, in which you get to know your city, with flexible hours and with a good pay. I also think UENI is a great concept and it's fun to work together with a start-up that also does good to the local community's small business owners.
Pros
Flexible hours, good pay
Cons
Weather
An Excellent Experience!
Walker (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands19 January 2017
I walked with UENI in Birmingham and enjoyed the experience a great deal!

I really enjoyed visiting various parts of the city that were unknown to me as well as getting to know local businesses. The best thing about the mission is that you can walk around and get paid for it. It's super flexible as you can choose your work hours between Tuesday and Saturday. In my case i'm currently studying at Uni and the hours work well for me.

I'd recommend it to anyone who wants to make a little money and get fit at the same time!
Pros
Visiting the city, walking, meeting local businesses
Cons
The weather
Great flexible job
Walker (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London18 January 2017
I worked with UENI as a contractor for nearly 2 months.

I was part of a team of "walkers" which means that I was working on the field to collect data about local businesses for their mobile application. I chose this job because I needed the possibility to have flexible hours and it turned out to be a great decision. I could give them my availabilities and they would shedule my walks around them. They are trying to connect small businesses with their local community and I enjoyed being part of this project and I felt like I was actually making a difference and being rewarded for doing a good job.