UK Government - Office of the Public Guardian Employee Review

View all UK Government - Office of the Public Guardian reviews

Good work
Administrative Assistant, Allocations Team (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands13 November 2017
This was a satisfying role as I knew that I was benefitting others. However, some of the work was very repetitive - this isn't something I would normally mind but during longer days it could get hard to stay motivated with only half an hour of breaks.
The staff however were very friendly and I felt welcome throughout the building and office.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Boring

Other UK Government - Office of the Public Guardian Employee Reviews

Terrible
Content Design and Editorial Manager (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire6 March 2019
Awful management - bullying and harassment. No induction or probation given and no support to develop or work to your full potential. Office old fashioned and uninspiring.
Good place to work in
Customer Advisor (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire2 January 2019
One of the best places worked in. Working hours 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Flexi leave. Good colleagues. Worked via agency so there was no security which was the worst.
Pros
salary, bus pass, good colleagues
Cons
agency worker - there was no security