UK Government - Office of the Public Guardian Employee Review

View all UK Government - Office of the Public Guardian reviews

Wonderful people, horrible workplace
Casework Progression Officer (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire22 January 2018
It took 9 months for them to vet me, once I was employed it took a further month and a half before I got my first paycheck. I believe the staff there are all very dedicated, but the place is too tied down in bureaucracy to be run efficiently. The regional pay gap is unjustifiable, and despite much prompting the senior managers have done nothing to rectify this.

Other UK Government - Office of the Public Guardian Employee Reviews

Terrible
Content Design and Editorial Manager (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire6 March 2019
Awful management - bullying and harassment. No induction or probation given and no support to develop or work to your full potential. Office old fashioned and uninspiring.
Good place to work in
Customer Advisor (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire2 January 2019
One of the best places worked in. Working hours 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Flexi leave. Good colleagues. Worked via agency so there was no security which was the worst.
Pros
salary, bus pass, good colleagues
Cons
agency worker - there was no security