Have an understanding of the needs of children,, understand the concerns and challenges of the parents and also the requirements of OFSTED.
Be yourself. Follow the STAR method for competency based interviews. Dress formally. Don’t be afraid to ask questions at the end (interviewers like that) and remember to smile and breathe.
Make sure your setting is child-friendly and safe for children under the age of five. Be honest in answering the questions. Have a loving and caring heart for children.
Undertake all relevant courses beforehand.
- How does someone get hired at OFSTED Registered Childminder? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at OFSTED Registered Childminder?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at UK Government - Office for Standards in Educati…One person answered
- What is the interview process like at UK Government - Office for Standards in Education, Children's …One person answered
- What would you suggest UK Government - Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Sk…One person answered
- What is the OFSTED Registered Childminder employee discount?One person answered