UK Direct Business Solutions Ltd

UK Direct Business Solutions Ltd Employee Reviews for Human Resources Administrator

Human Resources Administrator1 review
United Kingdom1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
Featured review
UK Direct Business Solutions Ltd selected this as a representative review
Love working here as lead gen,so much support from everyone Bonus is unbeatable in the northeast.. Everyone has been in my shoes as a lead gen so no one this there better then you, Look forward to coming into work everyday which is something I can say ive never done before.
A constantly evolving working environment, where every day is different. From the 8:30am start to the 4:30pm finish every is always positive and friendly throughout their working day. I have gained a wealth of knowledge and experience in my time within Direct Business Solutions. this has been achieved by ongoing training, coaching and mentoring from staff at all levels. The first company where I have ever seen the directors get involved in all areas of the business. Who have put so much time and effort into staff and the business itself. Work life balance is amazing with a Monday-Friday work pattern working no weekends or Bank Holidays, and getting the Christmas week off.
Pros
Great basic wage available, Great Commision Sturcture, Free Tuck Shop, Great Hours, Suppotive Staff, Great Environment