UK Direct Business Solutions Ltd

UK Direct Business Solutions Ltd Employee Reviews in Houghton le Spring

Houghton le Spring3 reviews
Featured review
UK Direct Business Solutions Ltd selected this as a representative review
Love working here as lead gen,so much support from everyone Bonus is unbeatable in the northeast.. Everyone has been in my shoes as a lead gen so no one this there better then you, Look forward to coming into work everyday which is something I can say ive never done before.
I applied for this job because of the life changing amounts of money you can earn in commission but my life changed the day i walked through the door. The directors have thought of literally everything to make it a nice environment and its reflected in the staff. There are targets, as with any sales roles but management will help in anyway they can as will anyone else on the floor. There's always good banter which makes the days fly by and with early finishes as well, it doesn't feel like work. Everyone wants a job like this, so it is pretty competitive but 100% worth it.
Pros
everyone is lovely, the money, work/life balance
Cons
Very good place to work- highly reccomend. has a great bonus structure, and wonderrful staff and managers. great working hours, and you get looked after with extra incentives constantly on the go.
Demanding position but lots of on site training beforehand and during work. Great rewards for success. Some great activities during the working day including early finishes for company hitting target.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at UK Direct Business Solutions Ltd?