TXM Recruit Employee Reviews

Waste of time
Paint Sprayer (Former Employee) –  Derby, Derbyshire14 August 2019
A Company should always look to communicate and respond to people rather than just ignore them. To stress ugency regarding a vacancy and yet show zero interest is totally unacceptable.
Pros
Cons
Plenty.
Awful experience, awful management, truly dreadful!
Paint Prepper (Former Employee) –  Derby, Derbyshire5 June 2019
Left a already ok job to go work at Bombardier Rail as a Paint Prepper in Derby under TXM Recruitment, who were contracting for the paint company Paintbox. Dreadful from the very start, no overtime as promised, no shift allowance for a night shift or afternoon. I wasn't paid correctly once or on time every week for 2 months straight. Absolutely disgusting waiting till 7pm on a Friday to be paid! I disputed the night shift allowance as a night shift wasn't in the contract and 2 days later I was told they've terminated my contract at the end of the shift. That's it. Done. No communication between agency and paintbox, treated like a peasant from the full time staff. Horrid place to work. The job itself is mind numbingly boring, constantly walking round trying to 'look busy' because there is a lack of urgency to give the lads work. This job is ideal for somebody local because to travel for this job will not be worth it!
Pros
Early finishes
Cons
All of the above and more!
.Great company to work for
MOD Technician (Current Employee) –  Newton Aycliffe, UK14 December 2018
TXM Recruit is a great company to work for. They help you out a lot and are always there to help whenever you need something. Look forward to working for them again in the future.
Pros
very helpful
Cons
no cons
Pay is good, the project is in its infancy so i expect improvements in a multitude of areas.
Maintenance Engineer (Current Employee) –  Stoke Gifford, Gloucestershire31 May 2018
Good pay, constant hours and my first exposure to contract life.
Permanent staff actively set out to segregate themselves from contractors which has led to more than one hitch.
Same team guys....
Pros
Training for connies
Cons
Not enough work to go around sometimes and the segregation of permanent staff and contractors.
railway worker and machine driver (Former Employee) –  All over the country26 September 2017
This was a very productive role making sure policy's and procedures were followed. You work in a gang helping each other get the job done. This was a very hands on position
Best Place I have worked
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire12 July 2017
TXM Recruit is a brilliant place to work, they offer support to everyone and go the extra mile to make sure staff are well looked after.

The senior management are awesome, very understanding and full of great information to help you improve your skills and experience, whilst earning good money.

If I ever have a problem there is always someone available to talk to and get things resolved.

I cannot think of any other place I have enjoyed working as much as TXM Recruit.
Pros
Senior Management, Benefits, Perks
Cons
Cant think of anything
A good working environment
Aviation Security Officer (Former Employee) –  London, ENG26 January 2015
Good working relation.
Fantastic co workers
Good facilities
Pros
unusualworking times
Cons
Long working hours
Review
Mechanical Fitter (Former Employee) –  Manchester Train Care Centre7 August 2012
Working for TXM at Manchester Traincare Centre was A very rewarding experience,

Luckily I was working alongside some excellent colleagues, some of whom I already knew and had worked with before on other projects.

The most challenging aspects of the job were mainly problems of sustained accessibility onto the trains in which we were working, this could prove very frustrating.

It was also difficult at times to maintain an effective line of communication with the train care centres production manager's office. This was mainly due to their own very heavy workload but also I think that the project that we were undertaking was not their main priority and therefore our team occassionally got side lined.

The most satisfying part of the job was completing an installation upon a vehicle within deadlines, often working in difficult and disrupted conditions.
Pros
excellent team mates with a diverse skills base willing to help and share knowledge as required.
Cons
disruptions beyond our control.