Tutorcare

Tutorcare Employee Reviews

United Kingdom18 reviews
Great company
Top company, if anyone gets the opportunity to work here they have to take it. Everyone is friendly and helpful, great atmosphere in the office. Top class management
Fun & Rewarding Workplace
I have worked for tutorcare for over 3 years & I have found management to understanding & supportive, extra help is always on hand if you need anything.
The working atmosphere is fun and relaxed, you can play games to win extra prizes and you will always be rewarded for your hard work.

I always look forward to going into work & would recommend.
Friendly and helpful
Everyone was open and seemed a good place.

It's a lively open plan office with good facilities like kitchen and even a pool table!

There's lots of car park space which is unusual.
Fun working environment
Really fun fast paced sales environment. The management have a reward scheme in place for all staff and the commission is there to be earned. Plenty of leads and even more customers to work with.
Friendly working atmosphere
Office provides a friendly working environment with good management and support within the teams. Encouraging and sociable colleagues that encourage good motivation. Great opportunities to learn new skills in the job.
Ambitious and competitive place to work
A great place for anyone to work. Regular training is provided to ensure employees develop and refine industry skills. The apprentice scheme is also successful, encouraging apprentices to take on increasing responsibility. The sales department appeared constantly motivated, as well. Overall, I loved my time there, amongst a very friendly and supportive group of colleagues. A well-run ship!
Fun office, good pay
Lively office that rewards hard work financially and takes care of their staff. Good work/life balance and I’m happy to have worked there for a while now
Amazing olace
Enjoyed my time working at Tutorcare. It was a fun place to work where I made many friends. The social side is excellent. The environment is a competitive one and commissions good. If is still
Lived locally I would love to work there.
An excellent place to work
Challenging yet rewarding environment. You very much get what you put in and a lot of laughs along the way.

I left as part of natural career progression but would go back if right opportunity arose.
Worked here for a number of years and always enjoyed it. Fast paced environment where the rewards are there for those who work hard! Plenty of social activities too and great people work there.
Fun Friendly Work Environment!
Tutorcare is an enjoyable place to work, management are approachable.
Improved on PR skills with help from the team in Head Office.

A real team atmosphere!
Hated it
Hated it rude arrogant management
No.real training and

Staff talking about drugs and the commission they earn

Playing pool while on a call to a customer is crazy to me

Management awful

Left after a week
awesome place
fantastic team and a great fast paced environment if you love doing sales. casual dress code is a bonus also. management are understanding if you have things going on outside the office which is always nice. all very approachable
Awful place to work
Sexist, rude and horrendous management. Few nice members of staff. Strict, treated like children. Prison get better benefits. Serious lack of pay. Run by money obsessed idiots!
Poor place to work
Everything you'd hate from a call center. Management are shockingly selfish. The typical day is just terrible. Some friendly people, just not the greatest environment to work in.
Great environment
Wicked place to work. Great people to work with, they offer lots of incentives to ensure motivation is kept high. Salary is good and loads of room for progression, Work hard play harder
Pros
Incentives, early finish friday, money, progression
Excellent
Tutorcare is a great place to work and I thoroughly enjoy the hardworking atmosphere around the company! I have recommended Tutorcare to many of my friends.
Pros
Great working enviroment
Cons
Nothing comes to mind
Fast paced
Target driven busy call center, making and receiving high volume of calls
Lots of incentives, BBQs in summer, team building events if month target hit
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tutorcare. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4