Tudor Employment Agency Employee Reviews

The worst agency i have ever been to
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Poundland14 January 2019
2 days training which was unpaid.

After working there for 2 weeks my bike got stolen , there was footage on CCTV and they wouldn't show me , they also told the police not to bother looking at it.

Worked up till 40 mins past the hour in order to get paid for full days work and still only paid 6 hours a day.

Refused to pay me holiday pay when I left.
Absolute disgrace.. Poundland need closing down and so do Tudor
Pros
Cons
Working with theives, not paid properly
enjoyable
green bin man (Former Employee) –  Dudley, West Midlands28 December 2018
collecting bins, you do have fun when out on the round.respect for the public.good banter between the guys.nice and tidy in the canteen. easy place to get to
Pros
good people to work with
Cons
the weather
Keep yourself busy and keep your head down and watch who you work with.
Wharehouse operative (Current Employee) –  Bilston, West Midlands27 September 2018
It's not perfect at Tudor pound land 'but were is'theirs a lot worse jobs and company's out there.i think they should pay container workers more money as I do containers all day everyday which is what Tudor want me on because I smash them out heavy loads or awkward loads.most people don't want to do them and do nothing at all when they are put on them.i graft but I don't get any extra but the pod driver does...don't seem right that I don't get more dolla when if I didn't graft then the pod driver would get nothing.thats the only issue I have about the place really.but I ain't been there that long thou so we will see....
Pros
Not sure what to say yet
Cons
Hard graft all day long
Diabolical!
Order Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Bilston, West Midlands12 June 2018
Absolute mess poundland need to sack off tudor an start again its all run by ear mary is a mess an complete idiot i really really dont recommend them!
Pros
Used to be a good lot of workers
Cons
Tudor act as a click no proffessional attitude all front!
Dpd
Parcel Sorter (Former Employee) –  Walsall26 February 2018
Between 2013 to jan 2014. It was temporary. I left because of illness. It is a good company. I am willingh to work tudor again. This all I can wright.
useless
Poundland (Former Employee) –  Bilston22 February 2018
make everything seem alright until you get to the workplace and then you are just meat told to do jobs at an unnatural pace even for a experience person and punished when you cant keep up.
Pros
Cons
dont listen, take it personal when you leave.
Good agency
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Bilston, West Midlands11 February 2018
Staff were friendly and honest about the nature of their contracts - temp only
A lot of paperwork to complete but his shows attention to detail and compliance
Started work almost immediately
Would recommend
Worst agency
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Walsall, West Midlands6 February 2018
Applied for a position everything was done. Never heard anything. Wasted my time. Guys try somewhere else please don't waste your time. Thanks don't want to rude.
productive
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Walsall9 January 2018
Lovely place to work at. The management are excellent and always on hand to give advice and support when needed. typical day at work would include parcel sorting, placing parcels on belts, trolley moving, and loading lorries. APC management as well are always o hand to support you and push workers to work hard. The training provided it second to none and would most certainly recommend The agency to work at.
Parcel sorter.
Parcel Sorter (Former Employee) –  Oldbury, West Midlands22 May 2017
I was working Monday to Friday, at Tudor Employment.
I was loading and unloading lorries, i started at 3pm until 1am.
I worked great in a team, easy to get along with. The hardest park about working as a parcel sorter was when i had to lift very hevy boxes so i used to ask a memeber of staff to help me, which wasn't a problem.
Pros
No free lunches had to pay for everything.
Cons
Long hours.
Repetative
Car driver (Current Employee) –  Birmingham1 November 2016
Staret at 10:am, derive cars through the auction site, park them in a compound. After the auctio has finished empty the compound and find places to park the cars in other areas so the compound is empty for the next day auction. Line up new set of cars for the next day auction
Pros
Half price food and drink
Cons
Zero Hour Contract
False advertising
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Bilston18 October 2016
Minimum wage. To get extra you have to hit targets.but it's impossible because old staff gets all the good orders. When asked why this is happening no answer was given just nodding off.
bad romanian company
Order Picker/Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Walsall10 September 2016
Please shut down this company
They don't pay you at time and this is very important..overtime never
Romanian company Tudor..
Pros
shut down
Cons
they dont pay you at time
Not always work
Warehouse oprative (Current Employee) –  Cannock21 August 2016
I have been with tudor since January at the start it was a good company at the start but now they say u have work and I have had 2 nights work in a month and they never tell u if they change your shift till late only if ur in early
Rubbish
Prospective warehouse employee (Former Employee) –  Bilston5 August 2016
Rubbish.

Registered for Admin (6 years operations assistant experience), and also have a lot of warehouse experience to cover all bases. Smashed the typing speed and accuracy test, didn't hear from them.

Was called out the blue offering picking work for £10/hour.

Then came the nitty gritty- 2.5 days unpaid training, really? No one does that now, its Day Zero on site inductions as industry standard.
The pay rate was actually 7.20/hour.
My last job was 17.3k a year
Told them to explain why I should work for a 16 year old wage at 35.
No answer.

Bye bye Tudor. Useless.
Pros
Cons
All of it.
Sound
Operative (Former Employee) –  Walsall3 May 2016
Got nice staff, got work, get paid
What not to like
Got no issues and if I did they wud sort anyway, approachable workers
Done loads of work for them
Should be shutdown and staff quarantined
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Bilston15 April 2016
Worst company ive ever worked for, rude, unproffesional and insulting. Company should be shut down and all the staff quarantined to another country
Pros
Cons
Bunch of proons
A nightmare
Order picker (Former Employee) –  Walsall28 August 2015
Very rude when they ring you on the phone but nice and sweet face to face, cancel shifts regally and will take your bonus that you earn for any reason they can find as they in truth only want to pay people minimum wage. Also they have pickers who are secretly on set wages of 12 pound an hour. I should know I use to work there
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Poor wage
An agency who are very belittling towards employees
Parcel Sorter (Former Employee) –  Walsall/ Oldbury24 May 2015
Tudor Employment have very unprofessional staff who lack in basic customer service skills.
Firstly if you are planning to register with them, be prepared to wait almost 2 hours to be seen (there's no ticket service & there's usually 7 members of staff with only 2-3 of them dealing with customers).
I then had an induction at a well established order picking warehouse and the presentation was very quick followed by a test which everyone was required to do. However when people were answering questions or had struggled with them due to English being their second language or with additional learning needs, the management from Tudor Employment were laughing at people's answers and making very belittling comments like 'even those who are English can't even read the questions or write their names properly', they assume that everyone who wants a job are 'desperate' for a job, even though for some people they may have 'chosen' to do this role as an extra income.
Then once the induction was complete, they may offer you shifts but BEWARE: They may do any of the following 1) Ban you from working at the company with no wrongdoing - even though you are complying to the company rules & may have never been banned from anywhere in your life 2) let you go after working 4-5 hours into your 8/9 hour shift (be prepared for transport), 3) Only give you 1 shift and then when you get paid it all goes towards the security check, uniform etc.
Therefore if you are looking for warehouse work please register with a more professional employment agency who are reliable and with good customer service
  more... skills.  less
Pros
Cons
Poor customer service skills/long waiting time to be seen/unpredictable treatment when in the job
Avoid like the plague!!!
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  DPD23 February 2015
Where do I start! Very unprofessional and rude staff who require training in customer service and manners. They tell you to start an hour earlier and don't get paid either. Amazes me how companies like DPD use Tudor. I was charged for uniform (pretty much a navy top with logo) which should be provided. The Walsall office is shabby and the staff at reception are constantly on their mobile phones and chatting away. Seriously AVOID this agency, unless you don't want job security and enjoy rude staff!! Would give it less than a star, if possible no star rating.
Pros
Cons
Terrible agency