TTM Healthcare Employee Reviews

Great team
Healthcare Associate (Current Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear15 February 2019
I have started working in Newcastle with TTM Healthcare as an Agency staff Healthcare Assistant in July18 (now Feb19). My experience was excellent from the start. They were very supportive of my 1 months notice required. There is a big team of TTM colleagues working with me and I have to say after working with 3 previous agencies, TTM are the best. I have 36 hours every week which is what I want and I have more available to accept if I need extra cash.
Weekly pay! Big bonus with a young family that constantly need something for school or sports!! :)
Pros
paid weekly
Excellent personalised service
Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  North West26 January 2019
My last 2 job placements have been sourced through this company, from day one I received excellent support right through.
There communication was excellent and they are very pro active and responsive.
Pros
Supportive leadership
Cons
A good company with an excellent working culture
TTM English Language Mentor (Current Employee) –  Manchester18 January 2019
I am a language mentor working for the TTM projects team. TTM provides an excellent atmosphere both socially and professionally. The company's vision for the future in terms of collective and individual development is really excellent as well. I would recommend working with TTM to anyone
Excellent company, with excellent employees
International Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Manchester18 January 2019
I have been with TTM for 5 years now and can safely say it is a place where I learn and develop everyday. The office is fun and vibrant and is not your typical recruitment business.
The senior management team are approachable, engaging and genuinely care about their employees.
I have been promoted 3 times during my 5 year tenure and could not have done this without managements support and my fellow colleagues around me.
'The Potential Within'
Team Leader/Manager (Current Employee) –  Manchester Central, Greater Manchester18 January 2019
TTM Healthcare are a fabulous organisation to be a part of.
Having been market leaders in the healthcare recruitment world for some time, the knowledge shared and support given is invaluable.
TTM not only provide the foundations to become a successful consultant but offer many other benefits such as health and wellness days, amazing social media communications - such as a workplace Facebook and a fun social occasions.
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
My personal commute
Great company with amazing benefits
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Manchester17 January 2019
I have worked for this company for 8 months now and I have really enjoyed the work culture. They have good values and promote a good work life balance which is really important to me.

The work I do is really varied and makes work interesting and fresh every day.

Everyone at TTM Healthcare is really friendly, approachable and supportive and I enjoy coming into work every day.
Pros
Montly wellness days, extended lunch to attend the gym, good commission scheme and fresh fruit each week
Not a good company to work for
HCA (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne30 December 2018
Flexible hrs complete rubbish. You work the hours they want you to work or you get none. Pay £11.50-£17 an hour minus not just your own tax and n.i but also holiday pay and there n.i. Then parking you mite as well be working for min wage. 1 day training very basic you have to train yourself on the job or continue to ask other staff and look like you are stupid. Office staff very nice when they want something and when you are first getting started which takes months but when you need anything they become very ignorant and no one seems to know anything, basically find out yourself. There is better companys out there.
Pros
Experience
Fun Workplace
Recruitment Resourcer (Former Employee) –  London14 May 2018
Good, fun environment to work in. Met some fantastic friends whilst working there and the company include monthly incentives for good teamwork and hitting targets.
Super!!!
Head of Department (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester29 March 2018
Excellent agency to work for. I lead a team of dedicated recruiters who place nurses, managers and Directors into the NHS, Private Hospitals and Care Homes.
Pros
Passionate, Proactive and knowledgeable.
very productive
healthcare assistant (Former Employee) –  Ennis, Clare, Ireland15 August 2017
A company that work over the top to bring solutions to healthcare industry. In my two years at TTm the staff were wonderful and helpfull. In the are of payroll I found the job to be very rewarding.
Healthcare recruitment company - Nice teams
Admin (Former Employee) –  TTM29 July 2017
I have worked with some lovely people at this company. The CEO is very passionate about the healthcare service that they provide. I wish they had more social events and mixed more within the different offices.
Pros
yoga
Great growing company
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Preston1 July 2016
TTM Healthcare is a very good company to work for. It has a great CEO and great leadership. Specialist Healthcare recruiter with a focus on development.