TTEC Employee Reviews

Worked there for 3 months and only left due moving. Hours aren't 9-5 which can be annoying as well as handy, same with the working rotar. Depending on your team times, working days and pay vary which creates a bit of dispute throughout the different teams. I mostly enjoyed my time there.
This has to be the worse company to work for. Management are unbelievably condescending & obnoxious. The only good thing about this job is we get to work from home for now. Paid nowhere near enough. Management trying to force out all the old staff to bring in ones that have never done the job before & pay them less. You get offered a promotion but your pay doesn’t increase. There’s no organisation to the job. You work your nads off & get no recognition for it. I don’t know anybody who wants to stay. You’re alright if you’re in the management clique. Avoid this job at all costs
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Condescending management. No organisation
Worst company to work for no understanding compassion is a joke My mum was dying in hospital they wouldn't change shifts to accommodate this Worst job ever no training
Pros
Cons
Rubbish hours
I've never left a review for a job before but working here is easily the worst work experience I've ever had. A very stressful & toxic enviroment to work, would not reccommend.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Everything else
got hired for a month contract working for contact tracing, now just got extended contract, i don't know, things are all fine? slow start as government still trying to make this program work but i have no complains from TTEC themselves. longest part was training and tech set-up. many people were very lacking tach-savvyness so it took as ages to sort everyone out whilst the rest of us had to sit and wait as people couldn't figure out simple commands. just a suggestion, read carefully what equipment you need as to avoid disappointment. they are strict about that so if you don't pass - you are out. another thing, make sure you pass your DBS check too - there are no shortcuts around it. working from home is great, can't complain, especially during this time. team leads are super nice, we are on zoom rooms communicating, everyone is helpful also. we're given enough material to be ready, did a lot of tests so i seriously have nothing to complain about, i enjoy work. not putting all my cards on this job as i know this is a temp employment, but i'd be glad to stay longer. got paid on time too, team leads are very supportive and make sure that everyone's payroll is perfect. i know some people were let go due to business needs as we've got too many employees for this project but oh well, i guess during your probation it's a possibility, plus those are month or two long contracts so expectation of termination is always there. i guess this is the only drawback, if you want to make this long term, you can't really predict it during the first few months.. dunno, maybe im just the - more...
Pros
work from home, good pay, easy system, great teamleads
Cons
slow start on the project (not ttec's fault)
They hire you, After 1 day of training due to not enough funding they sack you. Not acceptable. Avoid at all cost. they MIGHT pay you for a weeks notice but that's not how a company should act. Even when I worked at Teleperformance they were wise and decent
After several promises of starting on a new project, I applied for through indeed.co.uk, was going to working on an NHS based contract. Told we required a DBS background check which we had to pay for (how), sign contracts, purchase a USB stick for their work environment and purchase a specific type of USB headset. I bought all of these, even spending over £100 on a USB headset. After no contract received, spending another £27 on my background check, I still have not received a contract nor have they taken my payment details for payment. Tried to raise a query with Sean Higgs, their EMEA talent guy, but after 3 e-mails, to three separate people, I have yet to receive a reply NOR have I received any confirmation that our training has been booked or what date we will actually start working. Had other offers of work which I turned down because of this 'offer' which now have been withdrawn Was due to start training 4th May, however, this got pushed back to 'week of 11th' but still, no contact. The best example of management thinking that playing with peoples emotions is ok. BIG MISTAKE!! As a company involved in communications, I would have thought this kind of contact would have been second nature to them. I was wrong!!! oh so wrong!! My tip to management, Keep employees updated on our recruitment, however bad the news may be. The bad news is better than no news. Initial contact was very good, but disappeared very quickly! WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!
The company is on a nice location and it is reachable by public transport. And that said by bus. You have plenty of facilities in the area to go to when you are in your lunch.
after been made redundant they never paid my last three sick days and my annual leave of more than a week. I advise others not to work for TTec, because it is miss-management over there.
I have worked as customer call agent. My job was to answer in bound calls from customers about pay as you go tariffs, lost and stolen handsets, take customer complaints and it included light sales also of O2 products and services. • Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing. • Perform payroll functions, such as maintaining time-keeping information and processing and submitting the payroll. • Answer telephones and provide callers with information, take messages or transfer calls to the appropriate individuals. • Collect and deposit money into accounts, disburse funds from cash accounts to pay bills or invoices, keep records of collections and disbursements, and ensure that accounts are balanced. • Create, maintain and enter information into databases. • Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence or other material. • Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers or phone systems, and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions. • Greet visitors or callers and handle their enquiries, or direct them to the appropriate people according to their requirements. In a typical day I would answer more than 200 calls. I learned how to handle complaints and what the customer`s needs were and do my job accordingly. The management was very good as we worked under a supervisor. The workplace culture was that of energetic, hard working people. The hardest part of the job was we were not allowed more than - more...
Pros
energetic environment, friendly people
Cons
no more than 2 toilet breaks in a 8 hour shift!
Ho iniziato a lavorare come manager in questa azienda, mi ha insegnato molto.
Pros
Bonus
all though many of the people where great to work with the man management and the invasion of personal time was over the top with calls going over the weekend and it in the early hours of the morning
Busy inbound and outbound contact centre. Different contracts with multi-nationals, HP, Ford Motor Company, Proctor & Gamble. Lots of variety in a working day.
Pros
Different contracts.
Cons
Challenging.
Salary is higher than their competitors but there are no bonus. Every month they say “in two months we’ll start the bonus” and it never happens. Managers are rigid and don’t answer your questions. Products are great and location is good. No career progression.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Poor management
I just seen it as a job not somere where I liked or disliked going to, but one step out of place and you where very quickly told where the door was. and for that reson thats why I left as I did not like the way that was held over your hed with the stats on an every day bases
Pros
left to do your job
Cons
never felt safe in your job
Very busy call center. I received calls from CA providers with questions regarding Blue Cross health insurance. Also took calls at the help desk from co-workers with questions on the intricate details of the insurance.
Pros
Great employees to work with
Cons
paycheck
I had an opportunity to solve customer's problems when ever they called. I specialised in providing customers with technical support with peripherals and harmony products. Managed customers technical issues by finding and providing technical solution on their demand in regards to Nissan cars. The working environment was also good amongst co-workers.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
The training received was satisfactory from a technical standpoint but a lot of teething problems with the product led to abusive customers which the training did not account for
As above. Poorly managed. Staff shortages constantly, minimum wage. Would recommend as a temporary job as there is no job security due to contracts with Sky, McAfee being pulled.
Pros
There was free pizza at the end.
Cons
Felt like a prison.
This place ruined me physically and mentally. The upper management tried their best to help me, but the direct team leaders were the worst people I have ever met. They were cruel, hateful, aggressive and was more focused on making us work than performing their duties. This job caused me to have a mental breakdown and one of the team leaders said I was "****ing useless" because of it.
Absolutely brilliant mix of people from multiple backgrounds. Working with such a diverse team was a fun experience and there was never two days that felt the same. Unfortunately, job security and management structure was abysmal and objections or constructive criticisms were never listened to. The HR department mocked complaints and I felt personally offended. All that said though, the staff on the floor are amazing and fun. There is a wonderful team-family feeling and they stick together. Going to work everyday was an experience to look forward to because no matter how good or bad the day was going to be, those people would make sure you left with a smile on your face.
Pros
Team Leader was a gem
Cons
Upper management style was non existent
  1. Employee reviews