TSR Legal

TSR Legal Employee Reviews

United Kingdom4 reviews
Look forward to coming in everyday
I have been a part of the TSR Family for just over a year now and look forward to coming into work everyday.

No day is ever the same, from one day I may be visiting with a client in the heart of the city, the next I will be giving recruitment advice to a new HR team in the middle of nowhere.

I deal with people at all levels from senior partner to office junior from all walks of life and disciplines. It is my job to build new and develop existing relationships with clients and candidates alike on the telephone and face to face. It is very rewarding helping someone in their dream career or give them their first or next step into law.

We work as part of a small team, almost like a family and get involved in assisting each other with various work and projects. I am afforded the opportunity to work autonomously and as part of a specialist team.

The office is a fun and professional environment and we all work hard and play hard as the situation sees fit.

I have learnt a lot of new skills and a lot about myself in this role. I would recommend working at TSR to anyone.
Pros
Great Career Advancement, Good rewards, Fun atmosphere
Cons
All the chocolate and coffees banded around the office has seen me put on a stone in weight!
No Communication
I applied for a job through this agency 10 days ago and have not received any communication whatsoever. Very unprofessional. Will not use this agency again.
Excellent Legal Recruiter
As specialist recruiter within the legal sector, we recruit for all positions within the industry, be it a vacancy for a skilled business support professional or a position for an experienced fee earner.

We specialise across all practice areas, so we are able to assist in each department within your Legal firm.

Each of consultants work within a particular geographical area, covering the UK as a whole, which allows us to connect with local candidates who are interested in applying to local offices.
A professional and fun place to work
It's been great to be part of this growing specialist legal recruitment agency.

I work alongside a team of highly knowledgable recruitment (and former legal) professionals who really do make it a great place to work.

The hardest part of the role is the ever-changing recruitment market but the team at TSR are experienced enough to deal with whatever is put in front of them.

I'm looking forward to being part of this growing business in the future and watching the company continue to grow as a National Legal Recruitment Agency
Pros
Team events, incentives, training and development
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TSR Legal?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at TSR Legal. Our community is ready to answer.
TSR Legal Reviews by Location