TSR Legal Employee Reviews

5.0Pay & Benefits
No Communication
Legal Secretary (Former Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol24 November 2017
I applied for a job through this agency 10 days ago and have not received any communication whatsoever. Very unprofessional. Will not use this agency again.
Excellent Legal Recruiter
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Midlands26 September 2016
As specialist recruiter within the legal sector, we recruit for all positions within the industry, be it a vacancy for a skilled business support professional or a position for an experienced fee earner.

We specialise across all practice areas, so we are able to assist in each department within your Legal firm.

Each of consultants work within a particular geographical area, covering the UK as a whole, which allows us to connect with local candidates who are interested in applying to local offices.
A professional and fun place to work
Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  Cardiff22 September 2016
It's been great to be part of this growing specialist legal recruitment agency.

I work alongside a team of highly knowledgable recruitment (and former legal) professionals who really do make it a great place to work.

The hardest part of the role is the ever-changing recruitment market but the team at TSR are experienced enough to deal with whatever is put in front of them.

I'm looking forward to being part of this growing business in the future and watching the company continue to grow as a National Legal Recruitment Agency
Pros
Team events, incentives, training and development

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TSR Legal. Our community is ready to answer.

TSR Legal Reviews by Location