TrustonTap

TrustonTap Employee Reviews

United Kingdom4 reviews
I find Trust on Tap a friendly and caring company to work for - I feel valued and listened to.
I think the mission that Trust on Tap has is really good and it is so fantastic that they really think about what is good for carers.
Pros
Great pay
Truston Tap is a very friendly attentive company who go above and beyond to support their clients & carers. The office is very easy to get hold of & very supportive to help match opportunities. The hours are good and pay is reflective of the hard work. Truston Tap's vision is very positive which I completely agree with which is why I recommend working here.
Pros
Flexible Hours, Great Pay, Attentive Office
Trust on Tap provides flexible work opportunities at the rates your are happy with. You can work around your family and other commitments and be your own boss.
The payment process is very straightforward and you get paid on a weekly basis.

Working with Trust on Tap gives me an opportunity to connect with my clients and enables me to do what I truly have a heart for - supporting vulnerable people and making the positive difference in their lives.
Pros
flexibility, good rates
Cons
N/a
I came across this company one day while searching for something different in care work. Wanted to work for myself but couldn’t find the right clients. Not only do they help you find clients that suits you and the client they let you choose your rate. Without passing the big bill onto the client they have found a way of keeping cost down. They are a lovely bunch of people to work with very easy to talk to. Highly recommend you look at their web site and see if they can help you. So, weather you’re a client looking for care or a carer looking for work. Give these company a try. I did and I’m happy I did.
Pros
Building great relationships with my clients
Cons
No guaranteed work