TrustFord Employee Reviews

Had its moments
Driver (Former Employee) –  Midlands11 March 2019
You'll be out and about all over the country although mainly England and Wales always starting and finishing at the same point. Some days short some very long. Picking up jobs that no other logistics company wants and often driving to TF dealerships with the odd private customer thrown in for good measure. You'll spend half your time riding in the back of a chase vehicle with up to eight others and rarely are you on your own so saviour those days when they come.
Job is okay but salary is awful. Most expenses are refunded. TF benefits are very good. Management across the board is woeful.
Pros
Good benefits. Six weeks holidays.
Cons
Poor pay and bad management.
New experiences
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Birmingham9 March 2019
I learned how to complete job cards and the hardest part of the job was trying to sort all the job cards in order, I learned how to communicate with customers and other staff members.
Trustofrd
Combined Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Staines, Surrey24 January 2019
Company benefits are absolutely brilliant, among some of the best I have experienced. Day to day working life is as you would expect however days off you can find yourself needing to sacrifice and work part of or all of it. Staff are friendly but management is a massive problem. Used car managers at Staines are brilliant but New Car Manager is a nightmare to work under, massive ego, has been bounced around the TrustFord network to various dealerships and generally does not have a good image by anyone you could come across and ask.

TrustFord as a whole though is brilliant to work for but you do need to be willing to sacrifice your social life for late finishes, early starts and working days off etc.. something not necessarily done elsewhere in the trade that I have come across, certainly not to this extent.
Pros
Benfits
Cons
long hours, days off owed are forgotten about and not honoured, egotistical managers
Management are terrible
Car Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Castleford, West Yorkshire5 December 2018
Start off, the job is fun and the pay and benefits are still fantastic.

The management how ever blame the sales execs for everything, even when it’s a system only they have access to, it’s your fault.

The upper management are worse. They know managers are breaking the law to meet deadlines and don’t care as long as it fills their wallet.
Pros
Free car, fantastic pay.
Cons
Long hours, 6 day working week, no breaks, no holidays, bad management.
Joke of a company
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Tamworth, Staffordshire24 November 2018
I loved my job at trust ford, did really well my customers loved me! Shame about management and being unprofessional! I heard bad things but went with my gut because I always wanted to work for ford. What an idiot I was. Totally done me over an now refusing to pay me my commission that I've earned!
Technician Barnsley
Technician (Former Employee) –  Barnsley4 November 2018
Trustford Barnsley service side is a joke, its run by monkeys who want the world from you, and expect 12 hour days daily. Your just a number thier and get treated like dirt. I would not reccomend to anyone
Pros
Its a job.
Cons
Overtime expected daily, very bad management. Very very poor labour times with impractical management cracking whips
Don’t go if you want a knife in the back
Delivery Driver/Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Thurrock12 August 2018
Ha what a joke if your face fits or you are sleeping with management then you are ok if you are in a gang then great you can get away with anything like bullying drink driving taking children to school in your van go shopping etc etc only if your face fits if not don’t do it so many grasses in the place who are so far up management backside you won’t stand a chance and as for hr ha what a laugh that is same again face fits
Pros
Van to take home
Cons
All back stabbers no one listens turn over of drivers is a joke
very lovely
ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  BRISTOL7 August 2018
very enjoyable company to work for. good pay for the roles. lovely staff on all sites, easy to get along with. great training academy that everyone has to go too before they start.
Untrustworthy Ford
Service advisor (Former Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol14 June 2018
Doesn't live by its values horrendous conditions no lunch break allowed whilst working all day Saturday management a joke have no idea at all and hide away all day in an office arranging their mortgage and house move with no interest in doing job employed to do.
Pros
Staff benefits
Cons
Rude and unprofessional colleagues
Great team work
Senior Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Bristol5 June 2018
Great family atomosphere, and great structure. Would recommend anyone to work for this commany as the shop floor management really do look after you. 😊
Pros
Team work
Cons
No cons
Great place to work.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Eltham, Greater London/Epsom21 March 2018
the branch itself is refreshing bright and open spaced, it is a calm friendly place to work staff are friendly we all just get on with our work but are always opened to helping others when needed. i really love working here.
Pros
beautiful site.
Cons
At times can get cold by the door.
Driver
Driver (Former Employee) –  Thurrock8 February 2018
Full of backstabbers, like an extension of school, all drivers are on different rates of pay and it’s not due to years of service, the management team are all either related or in relationships which makes it hard if you are having difficulty with one as the others will know as soon as you say something, if your face fits you’re ok , same people getting away with stuff , one of the worst places I’ve worked . The culture there is to speak about people or watch what they’re doing and running to management , give it a wide berth, it’s full of narcissists!
Pros
Get a van
Cons
No equal pay, any concerns about management are ignored, loads of two faced egotists
Great employer
SERVICE ADVISOR (Current Employee) –  Castleford, West Yorkshire15 November 2017
Great employer with company benefits and discounts. A recognised brand and one that I am proud to work for. The only drawback is the long hours and long weekend work that is required of you to do.
Pros
Dscount
Bonus driven
Technician (Former Employee) –  Erdington, West Midlands23 September 2017
Busy fast pace, always a possibility to progress with training, bonus is uncapped and the harder/faster you work the more you earn, privileges with discounts on cars
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Non
Fun
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Alperton, Greater London27 August 2017
Not for people that have a family and would like to lend time with the. Spend a lot of time at work and also work weekends.
Long hours but paynif rewarding st end of the month
Pros
Company car
Your just a number
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Thurrock24 July 2017
This company was voted one of the top 35 companies to work for.... that beggers belief!!
You are basically just a number, the work load they pile onto you is beyond a joke, as long as the pets get out the door they couldn't care less about your welfare, concerns, etc
Management are some of the rudest, ignorant people I have ever met.
Racism that goes on in the warehouse is unreal, everyone just brushes it off as a joke.
Pros
Isn't any
Cons
Stress, Agro, horrible place to work
Official response from TrustFord
31 July 2017

Hello, thank you for your feedback. The welfare of our colleagues is of the utmost importance to us.

We take allegations of racism very seriously and I would ask if you could please contact me on 07919 548366 so that we can investigate this matter.

Sales
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Edgware, Greater London21 March 2017
I am a sales exec at trust ford and regularly hit targets. You had to manage your deals yourself and make sure you meet deadlines as you want repeat customers.
Pros
Great Team
Cons
Long Hours and the journey to work.
Fun Place to work
Driver (Former Employee) –  Colindale Station26 January 2017
It was a good experience at ford wouldnt hesistate to work there again, i need less hours and morning shift therefore, can't work there however if i had the chance to work there, i wouldnt think twice.
Productive and great team
Bodyshop advisor (Former Employee) –  Ponders End3 October 2016
Processing all claims, day diary, front of house, switchboard etc. Worked with a great team, had a great manager, learned that customer satisfaction is the most important and hardest part of the job is a dissatisfied customer that we couldn't deliver and most enjoyable was working with a great team and happy customers. Unfortunately we was all made redundant on 30/09/16.
Pros
Discount on new cars
n/a
Sales Administrator (Former Employee) –  Barking29 September 2016
I worked for four different sites and the work became very demanding but this taught me how to deal well under pressure and to priorities my work.
Whilst working at TrustFord I had learnt and taken on a number of rolls, such as:

• Setting up vehicles from scratch
• Transferring vehicles in and out of stock to other locations
• Taxing and invoicing vehicles
• Marketing deals
• Defleeting cars and converting cars to demos and stock
• Writing letter, answering calls, sorting and sending post

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TrustFord. Our community is ready to answer.