TrustFord

TrustFord Employee Reviews

United Kingdom86 reviews
Featured review
TrustFord selected this as a representative review
Productive and Fun
When i first applied to work in ford, my expectation were that it will be a boring place with a lot of paper work and a lack of communication between the workers, however, after attending a couple of the meetings i come to realize that its a wonderful working environment and the workers a very close to each other. At one point, the finance team had i bowling trip to better the friendship and chemistry of the workers and i was fortunate enough to be a part of it. It exceeded my expectations with ease and it was undoubtedly the best place i have ever worked in.
Pros
Tasks were clear.
Cons
Very far from my area
12 August 2019
Thank you for sharing feedback on your time with us - it's good to know that you enjoyed being part of the TrustFord Family.

We aim to provide a positive working environment in which colleagues enjoy what they do and encourage colleagues to spend time and celebrate their success together with a PPA day.

Human Resources Director
Good company to start main dealer career
Worked for the company over a year. As we were behind dealership target GM wanted us to work more days, but didn't want to pay extra for it. Every quarter new company car, casual dress code on payday. Good customer database.. Equal salary for London and the North. No cooperation between sales, service and valeters, NO ADMIN ON SITE
Pros
5 days a week, new demo every quarter
Cons
Salary too low for London, no admin on site
27 April 2020
Thank you for sharing feedback on your time with us - it's good to know that you enjoyed being part of the TrustFord Family and that you appreciated some of the benefits we offer our colleagues.

Thank you for flagging the issues you experienced with communication and London pay. I'm pleased to let you know that we now include London weighting in our Sales colleagues' pay.

Human Resources Director
Great place to start but not to stay
Every day is different in a fast paced retail environment where the only thing that counts are if targets are met. Company is very reactive and not very proactive. Goalposts are moved constantly in management roles and senior management are almost invisible.
30 March 2020
Thank you for leaving a review - we appreciate all feedback from current and former colleagues.

We try to make our Board & Leadership team as accessible as possible. We all take part in Town Hall meetings across the group, visit different sites across the country regularly and liaise with colleagues daily through our app.

If you have some views on how we could improve the environment you describe, please send an email to our Head of HR (Becki.Robertson@trustford.co.uk), with more information about your experiences.

Bullying
Dagenham trust ford stay away at all cost don't trust ford bad place to work bullying by management. Slow paced at times then other times u don't stop the office book in jobs and don't space out enough so all or nothing.
16 March 2020
Thank you for leaving a review. I'm really concerned about the issues you have described and take such allegations very seriously.

Could you please send an email to our Head of HR (Becki.Robertson@trustford.co.uk), with more information about your experiences so we can investigate this further?

Human Resources Director
Working at trustford was busy from time you start until you finished, had to deal with many customers a day but I enjoyed meeting customers
I loved my job only left because of re locating , i good on very well with colleagues and members of the public, we had to deal with angry customers on occasions which I feel I dealt with angry customers
9 March 2020
Thank you for leaving a review. I'm glad that you enjoyed being part of our TrustFord Family.

Enough said
The drivers did all the work and office team got all the bonuses. If there was any problems you were left out in the cold to fend for yourselves enough said
Pros
Nice team of drivers
Cons
Managment
9 March 2020
Thank you for leaving a review. I'm really concerned about the issues you describe and would like to investigate this further. Our managers aim to provide an inclusive and welcoming environment and it worries me that this wasn't your experience.

Could you please send an email to our Head of HR (Becki.Robertson@trustford.co.uk), with more information about your experiences so we can look into the problems you describe?

Not applicable
Helped me gain knowledge of the motor trade but feel I could of been helped more during my time at Trustford. However everyone learns differently and adapts to things in certain ways.
24 February 2020
Thank you for leaving a review. Our Induction Academy gives our colleagues a fantastic introduction to the company and we endeavour to continue to support their development however we can in line with our spirit of Care and ambition to grow and retain the best people.

Everyone does learn differently and we aim to make our L&D programmes as varied and inclusive as possible. Could you please contact our Head of HR (Becki.Robertson@trustford.co.uk) with more information about the extra support you need?

Human Resources Director
Do not recommend. Avoid at all costs if you’re female.
I was Bullied by members of staff, HR do not listen to any issues you have. Higher management are an absolute joke. Even after leaving the abuse continued and nothing was done about it.
21 February 2020

We aim to provide welcoming and positive working environment for all colleagues and are very proud of the work we do with the 30% Club to encourage more women to consider a careers in the automotive sector.

Human Resources Director
Enjoying being part of a team
Enjoy the satisfaction of the day to day running meeting customer expectations and delivering customer service. Pride my self of giving great customer service
21 February 2020
Thank you for your review. It's great to see that you are embracing our purpose - to drive the standard in customer care!

very competative
carried out a lot of pdis and services aswell as having up sale bonuses were if you sold a tyre ity would be added on to your next pay which was nice .
17 February 2020
Thank you for your review. I'm glad that you approved of our bonus structure and that you enjoyed being part of our TrustFord Family.

Human Resources Director
No empathy with their staff
As a new parts plus driver was ok to start with but felt if you don't fit in that's were the work place bullying and trouble starts which i saw on a daily basis.

Drivers are on different wages ?.. and to top that i had to do 2 saturdays a month while other drivers only had to do 1 ?

the MANAGEMENT WONT LISTEN TO YOUR CONCERN OR ANY FEEDBACK WHATS SO EVER , JUST GOES IN ONE EAR AND OUT THE OTHER.

Barely ever had my hr lunch break or any form of rest which is needed with driving all day for a living.

my whole experience working at ford was terrible and would not recommend the stress to anyone ...avoid.
30 January 2020
I'm sorry to read your disappointing feedback - this is not the kind of working environment we expect. Could you please send an email to our Head of HR (Becki.Robertson@trustford.co.uk), with more information about your experiences so we can investigate further?

Relaxed
TrustFord is a very relaxed work environment, steadily-paced. Staff are friendly and managers are supportive. In the role of receptionist, there is usually quite a lot of overtime available.
20 January 2020
Thank you for your review - in line with our spirit of Care we aim to provide a supportive and welcoming working environment for all colleagues. I'm delighted that you enjoy being part of our TrustFord Family.

Target based
A typical day at work would be taking customer's calls, booking their vehicle's in, or calling customer's to remind them to book in. You can also sell upsells and service plans to customers. I have learnt a lot in this job role and in doing so have been promoted to a senior. The hardest part is probably the difficult customers you can get sometimes. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping the customers and achieving the targets each month.
14 January 2020
Thank you for your review.

One of our ambitions is to grow and retain the best people, so it's good to see that your hard work has been rewarded with a promotion. I hope you continue to enjoy being part of our TrustFord Family - thank you for helping us drive the standard in customer care.

Regards,

Human Resources Director
good company to work for
good company to work for, benefits and good upsells opportunities
i do not have anything more to say

fun environment to work
14 January 2020
Thank you for your review - it's good to hear that you are enjoying being part of our TrustFord Family.

Not good
Not good at all offer you the world give you nothing in return long hours no thought for you what so ever always in London if you want long hours then the job for you
30 December 2019
I'm sorry to read your disappointing feedback. Could you please send an email to our Head of HR (Becki.Robertson@trustford.co.uk), with more information about your experiences so we can investigate further?

Avoid at all costs
Worked there and would advise people to steer well clear. Work you into the ground, has a hidden culture of bullying and no consideration for a work like balance. This company certainly opitomizes being treated as a number rather than a person.
18 November 2019
I'm really disappointed to read your feedback - your experiences do not reflect the Purpose, Principles and Ambition we pride ourselves on.

We'd like to explore your feedback in more details - could you please send an email to our Head of HR (Becki.Robertson@trustford.co.uk), with more information about your experiences so we can investigate further?

Human Resources Director
Worked there a long time ago so would be impossible to review fairly
Worked there quite a long time ago so would be impossible to review fairly as things can change. I was happy working there and left because I was keen to move into aircraft/rolling stock work
18 November 2019
Thank you for your review - it's good to hear that enjoyed being part of our TrustFord Family.

Human Resources Director
No progression bad pay long hours
The company makes out like you will have great opportunities of progression when really it's a lie, staff are only concerned about them self's low team spirit in alot of different departments, you are not aloud to have a personal life while in the company.
18 November 2019
Thanks for sharing a review - it's a shame that you didn't feel there were opportunities to progress as one of our ambitions is to grow and retain the best people.

productive fun work place
management is very focused, and target driven, it is a very enjoyable place to work very full on and fast paced the most enjoyable part of the job is customer satisfaction
18 November 2019
Thank you for sharing your feedback - it's good to know that you enjoy being part of our TrustFord Family.

It sounds like our purpose - to drive the standard in customer care - really resonates with you. Please keep making it happen!

Great team
Brilliant place to work if you have minimal commitments outside of work but as you may have to change days very last minute due to customer needs hard to plan in advance.
Pros
Excellent training, quick and accurate pay
Cons
Long hours and may have to work days off around customers.
25 October 2019
Thank you for sharing feedback on your time with us - it's good to know that you enjoyed being part of the TrustFord Family and that our training met, and hopefully surpassed, your expectations.

Harder than you'd expect
Workmates make the day to day work a little more bearable but handling complaints from customers about jobs that you are unable to influence makes for a difficult working environment
Pros
Discounts on Cars, Services & MOTs
Cons
Unsociable hours and no control over working duties
25 October 2019
Thank you for sharing feedback on your experiences with TrustFord so far - it's good to hear that you approve of the colleague benefits we provide.

We aim to provide a positive working environment in which colleagues enjoy what they do - if you have any feedback on how we can improve things please speak to your line manager, submit a Good Idea proposal or make a suggestion at your next Town Hall meeting.