True Religion Brand Jeans Employee Reviews

Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  White city28 July 2019
One of the best places I’ve ever worked for.
They look after employees and the best management team I’ve ever had.
They help you by giving you the option to choose what day you’d like to work if you’re unavailable on certain days, which is good for students.
They listen to your needs and ask what customers come in the store for and what we can do to improve the products
Wholesale role - day in the life
Womens/Kidswear UK Wholesale Manager (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London24 January 2019
Day to day, either selling during seasons to wholesale clients. If out of selling season, working on the next collection, making sure we have the appropriate product in the line. Outside of this part of the job we would be out on road trips, visiting clients and stores to check on business and sales.

Hardest part of the job - Constantly up against problems/obstacles and trying to find ways to overcome these.

Most enjoyable part of the job - working alongside a small, amazing team and achieving goals and seeing the results
poor management
Stock Room Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bicester, Oxfordshire22 February 2018
Poor and very narrow minded management whos views can be offensive.
The company also doesn't listen to requirements that could benefit the company or cause an issue.
Pros
amazing discount
Cons
poor pay
fun
Sales Associate (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Birmingham4 September 2017
very fun but also very efficient, very closely knit team. managers were all very nice and welcoming and helpful. the hardest part of the job would have been to get used to the different type of jeans and techniques to sell.
fun
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Westfield31 August 2017
folding clothes, and making sales.

cleaning the shop.

opening and closing (if on an early or late shift)

everyone is very friendly and the working day goes very quickly.

hard part of the job is being on your feet all day.
I loved it
Menswear Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  CARNABY STREET30 April 2017
I really enjoyed working for true religion, there were many perks and events which made the days more fun and spontaneous. I still keep in touch with the people I met in true religion as they really helped my growth inside of the work place and out. Management was lovely and you really felt apart of the brand and family. Often the CEO John E would visit the store and he was respectful and called you by your name and never forgot it, his wife was also amazing. best place I've worked hands down. every aspect of the true religion team was friendly and respectful which is hard to come by.
Pros
commission, perks, and lovely crew
Cons
miscommunication
Great Work place
Sales assistant (Current Employee) –  Bullring, West Midlands13 December 2016
Great place to work, with excellent managers and team members. Positive environment and positive helpful head office. Great benefits from work an the comapany
Fun workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  London15 November 2016
Great place to work. Small teams so everyone knows each other and gets along well. the management are very understanding and major pressure isnt applied however targets do need to be met.
Sad.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London25 February 2016
I was really excited to work for true religion. At the time I did not have a phone, so on my first week, I was meant to start on a Wednesday. I came half an hour and as soon as I came in, the mamanger said, ive been trying to call you. He knows that I have not got a phone & told him if you need me send me a email. He made me work till 5pm and the sacked, his exuse was I need someone that has a phone.
Enjoyable working atmosphere
Sales associate (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ENG20 August 2015
A typical working day would consist of maintaining high standards on shop floor, serving customers and cash till handling.

Through my experience I developed brilliant customer service skills and how to work effectively in a diverse team.

Management were always at hand and helpful.

co-workers were always very polite and the atmosphere was rarely unpleasant. Being part of a small team it was important everybody worked well together to create efficiency and effectiveness.

The hardest part of the job lies with shop floor movements as this would take place during shop opening hours and would be interrupted throughout the day with higher priority tasks.

the most enjoyable part of the job would include in store competitions as this would create a competitive but friendly drive amongst the team whereby rewards were won on a daily basis.
Pros
brilliant discount
Cons
long christmas hours